View Single Post
      05-14-2015, 05:49 PM   #291
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504
Look, I only want two things. A gorgeous looking man that wants to be my husband. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean sheesh. Its not like I'm high maintenance.
Yes- way too much

If you need a husband, he's either going to be old or a beta male type

My advice is to be less goal oriented. Go out, have fun. If you think he's sexy, go home with him, but without the expectation it'll be anything but a fun night

Men can be three primary things to a woman: lover, friend, and provider. A relationship won't even cross my mind unless I can tell she values me in that order- lover first. My best long term and short term relationships have been with women I slept with on the first or second date. If it goes past three (not a hard and fast number- just a guideline) without getting pretty damn physical, I know that list is out of order and give her a pass. She's basically using her pussy as negotiation leverage to get something out of me besides fulfilling her desires, and playing games at that point, which is an awful precedent to start a relationship on. Ironically, holding out for something before sex is incredibly whorish...it becomes an economical exchange at that point

Beta male types who women don't typically get all tingly over will try to bank on their provider skills, and so called "nice guys" (who are actually just dishonest guys with no clue what women find attractive) will bank on the "friend" part. Not for me- if she sees me with dollar signs in her eyes or as a mangina shoulder to cry on or validate irrational behavior, she gets jet-packed

Edit- just noticed you've been to his house. Good job. It should've been clean though
Appreciate 1