BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

08-10-2016, 12:27 PM   #1
upstateX5M
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Grey X5 M

640/650 i x drive GC wheel offsets and acceptable alternatives

I am in the process of purchasing a 2014 650xi GC Msport. It comes with the 19" square set up, which I will use for snow wheels. I am looking for a 20" set of wheels for summer, and trying to determine what will fit and what won't. I will likely lower the car on springs and I like a flush look for the wheels, so I am trying to determine what offsets I will want. What offsets are people running with aftermarket wheels or spacers? Please post up what you have and like, and please include pictures! There is no dedicated thread in 6post for wheels - maybe we can make this one. I have heard that the M6 wheels will NOT fit on the 640's and 650's - anyone try it?
2011 BMW X5M Space gray on black extended leather - Velos tuned, KW V3, BMW performance grills, gloss black side markers, body color reflectors, custom painted Monte Carlo Blue Metallic brake calipers with ///M stickers under clear coat, MTec angel eyes, full LEDs inside and out. For winter, riding on Ace Convex 10" x 20" wheels mounted with 275/40/20 Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7 studded snow tires.
Appreciate 0