|02-27-2011, 07:32 PM||#2|
Drives: '12 650 vert, '04 MDX for snow
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toledo, OH
Well, "sport suspension" is listed under standard equipment for the 650.
5-series M-sport package has
1. Adaptive drive (650's standard dynamic damping control with optional active roll stabilization)
2. Different interior trim options
3. Increased speed limiter (which may come on the 650 with the wheel/tire upgrade. I'm not sure.)
4. Shadowline trim - not a whole lot to black out around the greenhouse on the 6
5. Multicontour seats (standard on 6)
6. Anthracite headliner
I bet a sport package will come later, perhaps with the introduction of the coupe. However, you can get the same performance pieces currently offered for the 5 at the launch of the 6.
Space Gray/Cinnamon/Gray Poplar 650 vert with DAP, LSP, CWP, PSP, ARS, IAS, Night Vision, BMW apps, Style 356 20's
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|