BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

01-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
I Bleed BMW Viscous
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 F12 soon...

Question Stitching on the M6 Seats... Pix inside-->

When I sat in an M6 Convertible at the Dealer, the front seats were Full Black Marino Leather however, the stitching was like a light grey or white. To me that really sucks. My first choice is to be red or even black!

My 1st question is if I get the Black/Black Marino, instead of the Full Marino leather, will the seats still have that, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone, that silly Light colored stitching??

And second question, If i do get the Standard Black/black Marino leather and not the Full Marino Leather, will the seats still be that supple soft leather or will they be more like a thicker not as supple leather?

Am I asking too much for a $129,000.00 Car...? lol ahhh, I been over at Porsche too long...

Pic 1: Lumma Design interior
Pic 2: Standard M6 Interior
Attached Images

01-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
kingoyejordan
Private
Rep
Drives: Citrin Black F13 Vert

The picture you have of the M6 is the Black/Black leather option it is not the full. The alternate stitching on the dash is an individual option. All of that gave me a headache before I got my car but eventually you will find the car so exciting the stitching on the seats will mean nothing.... trust me.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
Ak3249
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F12 M6 Cab

I have the regular Sakir orange leather and I have black stitching, that's exactly what I wanted
Appreciate 0