BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

02-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
rpal335
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i

Vertini Savari Wheels and Tire Package - Perfect Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale are my 20" Vertini Savari rims with almost brand new Hankook Evo V12 K110 tires mounted and balanced. The wheels and tires have less than 2000 miles on it. I got rid of the car this weekend, and these wheels do not fit on my new car. I paid over $2600 for the package, and labor to mount/balance. None of the rims are bent, and the tread is in perfect condition. No bubbles whatsoever. No curb rash.

Machined with Polished Lip, Two 20x8.5" (with 18mm offset) and Two 20x10" (with 25mm offset)... 5x120mm Lug Pattern, 72.56mm Center Bore. They will fit a 5 series, 6 series, and 7 series. I am not sure about the M3.

I am located in the DC Metro Area. I dont mind allowing you to put the rims on your car first to see if you like the look of them. I have gotten great compliments and I am very disappointed that I cannot install these on my new car. The rims pictured below are actual images of my car with rims/tires installed.

I will accept paypal and ship the wheels, however the buyer is responsible for shipping charges. I accept Paypal as well if you would like to use a credit card, but I prefer a cash, and in person transactions

Asking $1500 or trade for 19" wheel/tire set

Renjit
703-400-9156

Attached Images

Appreciate 0