BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      02-20-2014, 10:19 PM   #1
MarioGCAus
Registered
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2012 F12 640i Grand Coupe

M Front and rear bars for 640 GC

Does anyone know if I can simply exchange the front and rear bars on my 2012 GC for M bars? I don't seem to be able to find much if anything in the way of splitters for these bars currently on the car and would like it to look a little more aggressive. I've installed an Eibach pro kit which dropped the car 20 mm and it look fantastic. The wheels would look better offset possibly 20 mm but I'm not sure of using spacers. Has anyone had a good/bad experience using wheel spacers?

Last edited by MarioGCAus; 02-20-2014 at 10:21 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2014, 07:13 PM   #2
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioGCAus View Post
Does anyone know if I can simply exchange the front and rear bars on my 2012 GC for M bars? I don't seem to be able to find much if anything in the way of splitters for these bars currently on the car and would like it to look a little more aggressive. I've installed an Eibach pro kit which dropped the car 20 mm and it look fantastic. The wheels would look better offset possibly 20 mm but I'm not sure of using spacers. Has anyone had a good/bad experience using wheel spacers?
bars? bumpers?

Need more info here.
Appreciate 0