BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-14-2017, 03:23 PM   #23
rad doc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M AW loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad doc View Post
True but they lock in rate at purchase so unless you are day trading it doesn't matter much.
I'm afraid of the transfer not going through due to some technical reason and the money being lost, as I've heard of this happening. Better to use a credit card so you can get your money back more easily. Most sites aren't working and are down as everyone is trying to buy bitcoin. May have to wait for things to settle down a bit when the price stabilizes before trying to get in.
I haven't had any problems placing orders or processing on coinbase other than the slow transfer.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2017, 03:26 PM   #24
te37
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SS/SO 6MT

Quote:
I haven't had any problems placing orders or processing on coinbase other than the slow transfer.
How do you get your money into coinbase? Bank transfer or wire? My CC limit is 750 a week.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2017, 01:26 AM   #25
E90joee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by te37 View Post
Quote:
How do you get your money into coinbase? Bank transfer or wire? My CC limit is 750 a week.
Bank account, but you can also pay with debit or CC but i think they charge you more.
Appreciate 0