BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

10-28-2015, 08:15 PM   #1
terrainx
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw

2016 CP F12 Frozen White (Zero) - Alpine White (One)

I was convinced my next M6 vert would be frozen white. For 2016 they added the word metallic to Frozen Brilliant White or perhaps it has always been that way and I just missed it. In any event I was all set to order my CP F12 in frozen white until I finally saw one in person and spoke to the owner about his maintenance routine. Long story short when I saw the F12 Frozen white I decided it was not for me. Not sure what I expected but to be honest...

Fast Forward to now... Just got a call that my Alpine white F12, CP, Exec, NightV, - ceramic, black 343's, bgrill, full sakhir is on a truck and schedule to hit the dealer this Friday. Looking forward to joining the club - again.

Anyone else change mind on color/combo right before pulling the trigger?
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2015, 06:10 PM   #2
major one
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 18 750i x-drive; 16 g550

please please please tell me more why you didn't like the frozen brilliant white?? i am thinking about ordering a m6gc in that colour along with full opal white merino leather for the interiour but have not seen one in person. i know opinions are like well ,,, you know ,,, and everyone has one ,,, but i value what forum members here have to say. so - what say you as to why you decided against it?!?! cheers.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2015, 12:18 AM   #3
terrainx
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw

I would suggest seeing in person and on your model if at all possible. I had the benefit of seeing a nearly identical f12 next to it but in alpine. I am after a racier look, black grill, black wheels etch.. whereas the frozen was a dualism/mattish cream. Beyond looks the care and maint were a nightmare according to the owner
Appreciate 0