BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      02-11-2016, 01:17 PM   #1
tomasj
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 650xi MSport GC

Mud Flaps??

Weird topic I know, but I seem to get a lot of road dust and dirt from my rear wheels which collect on the rear bumper ledge as well as on top of the trunk. Even when my car is spotless, I get the residue on the back end of the car. Staggered wheels probably don't help.

So, was wondering if anyone has installed mud flaps on the rear of their car and has it helped and how does it look?? Not something I've readily seen so some pics would be good.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasj View Post
Weird topic I know, but I seem to get a lot of road dust and dirt from my rear wheels which collect on the rear bumper ledge as well as on top of the trunk. Even when my car is spotless, I get the residue on the back end of the car. Staggered wheels probably don't help.

So, was wondering if anyone has installed mud flaps on the rear of their car and has it helped and how does it look?? Not something I've readily seen so some pics would be good.

Thanks.
No.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2016, 08:16 PM   #3
hsbob
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bme 650 xi grand coupe

I had them on my 2007 650 and they solved the problems you noted. i cant find any for 2014 650 with m sport.

mud flaps are a look i prefer but not for everyone.
Appreciate 0