BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

04-16-2015, 02:05 PM   #1
Texaz3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z3MC Z4MC E36M E46M E93M E39M

Real Clean 2004 645Ci Sport Coupe - Black Sapphire/Chateau Red Dakota - Texas

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
FOR SALE: ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE
2004 BMW 645Ci Coupe Sport
4.4 Liter, 325 HP V8 Beast
================================================== ================================================
Black Sapphire Metallic/Chateau Red Dakota Leather/Ruthenium Metallic trim

Sport Package
(12-way adjustable Sport seats, M-Sport suspension, Active Steering,
Active Roll Stabilization, M-sport anti-roll bars, Shadowline trim)

Premium Package
(Auto Dimming mirrors, Universal Garage Opener, Dakota Leather,
Moonroof, Ambient Lighting, BMW Assist, MP3 capability, iPod hook-up)

Cold Weather Package
(Heated front seats, steering wheel, mirrors, headlight washers, windshield nozzles)

Smoker's Package
(never smoked in - provides ashtrays and additional power outlets w/lighters)
Steptronic 6-speed Automatic Transmission
Active/Adaptive Xenon Headlights

Tinted Windows
2 Sets of wheels:
19" Style 343 ///M6 Alloys with fresh Bridgestone tires (on the car)
19" Style 121 Original BMW Alloy rims are also included in this sale (in boxes), good shape.
See below for details.

Every major service recently pefrormed (I was planning on keeping the car), regular fluid changes.
Never in any accident, no paintwork ever on any panel - all original factory paint.
An inch-thick stack or receipts and maintenance records. Very well cared for.
Very good condition for the miles/age. This is a Beautiful car.
(Scroll down for price)

EXTERIOR

You are looking to purchase one great vehicle. I'm a 2nd owner of this beautiful BMW and it was meticulously cared for and maintained all its life.
This vehicle is absolutely excellent in every way. Original in-service date is May 13, 2004 and it was a Certified Pre-Owned car purchased from a BMW dealer,
and serviced exclusively at BMW until CPO expired in August 2010.

Black Sapphire is one of the best colors BMW ever came up with. Its like black gold. Together with black Shadowline trim of the Sports package,
tinted windows and 19" Style 343
///M6 wheels, this is one strikingly beautiful GT.

4.4 Liter, 325 bhp 24-valve V8 engine with is one of the best BMW engines! Silky smooth acceleration. Gobs of power.

This car is also loaded:
Ventilated brake disks with Dynamic Brake Control and ABS
Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control systems
Active variable steering, Cruise control,
Front and side airbags, front and read head protection system (HPS)
Xenon Adaptive Headlights (headlights point where your steering wheel points)
Rain Sensing Wipers (turn on automatically when they sense the rain on whindshield)
Adaptive Brake Lights (light brighter when you brake harder)
All the usual goodies that come with modern BMW cars.

Keep in mind, this was top of the line BMW car back then, so everything available at the time was installed on this one.

There are few flaws on the exterior of the car, as expected from a vehicle that has been driven.
There are a fair amount of paint chips on the front bumper and hood, few small chips on the whindshield (nothing serious, no cracks),
couple of door dings here and there, few tiny marks and scratches - normal wear from driving, really. I wouldn't even mention that, but I want full disclosure.

The car had some PDR (paintless dent repair) done on right rear fender due to big ding, and it is hardly noticeable right now.
There are couple scratches on the lower part of the bumpers, but you have to actually bend and look from under the car to see those. Like I said, its not perfect.

Overall, body & paint is in great shape, and it has been hand washed, clayed, polished and waxed regularly. The car has never been in an collision of any kind, and all
panels have its original factory paint and matching VIN numbers on them. I hope pictures show that. 9/10 easily.

There are couple of other points I'd like to mention. Wheels do not have any curb rash, but they are not perfect. There are couple of ever-so-slight dings on two of the rims.
They are straight and true. All tires have been replaced about 10K miles ago, and have plenty of life left (see pictures).

The car had an alignment done not too long ago, and tires are wearing evenly.
Brake pads have been replaced on all 4 corners about 3 months ago, they have 90%+ life, but as this was cars' 3rd set of pads,
brake rotors will need replacement with the next set of pads - rotors have some wear on them.

INTERIOR

Interior is immaculate, for the age/miles. This vehicle is equipped with Sports Package which includes 12-way adjustable power sports seats,
upholstered in beautiful, beautiful Chateau Red Dakota leather.

In my opinion, this is one of the best BMW leather color since Caramel - it suits the car extremely well.

Leather in the vehicle is in perfect condition and was cleaned, treated and conditioned religiously. Its supple and nice. All seats are clean and bright,
with slight wear on drivers seat, but its really minor (again, see pictures)

This vehicle is very clean inside and out. Never smoked in, never had any food or drinks (except bottled water) inside.
No weird smells, never had anything nasty (vomit, etc) happen in it.
Headliner is clean, moonroof works perfect.

All electronics, devices, switches, knobs, buttons, instruments and gauges work as they should. There are no missing or broken buttons or levers.
There are few worn trim pieces, particularly around window regulators and door handles, few scratches around ignition lock, but nothing more than regular wear and tear.

Steering wheel shows some wear, but its not terribly bad - leather is not worn, just starting to gloss-up a bit on the top.
Overall, interior is in VERY GOOD shape. Please judge by yourself - plenty of pictures below. 9/10 for sure.

Chateau Red Dakota Leather
Ruthenium Metallic trim
Power Everything
Seats with power lumbar support
MP3/iPod hook-up, Ambient lighting, Auto-dimming exterior and rearview mirrors
Integrated Garage Opener, Moonroof, Tinted Windows

Trunk is very clean as well - no stains or wear.

I have both keys, and all paperwork, manuals, CD's, and all accessories that came with the car. I even have original window sticker!
In addition, I have every receipt and service history on the car since I bought it at 27K miles. Service records before that available from
any BMW dealership. It was serviced there exclusively by previous owner. I also have his info if you would like to contact.

This is one VERY nice and fully documented car.
You owe it to yourself to take a look at it in person if you are looking to buy E63 BMW 6 series,
as it will be hard to find another better than this one for the price.

One more thing to note for potential buyers:
I have sold 6 personal cars over the last 7 years, and I have always sold them to the first person who looked at the car in person.
I take really good care of my cars.
Free and clear title in hand.

WHEELS

Second set of wheels (original wheels that came with the car) is INCLUDED with the sale.
They are not perfect (have some curb rash - see pix), but they are straight and true, and could be very easily refinished.
They are packed in boxes with covers and protective covers on the faces of the rims.

This is how this car looks with these wheels on:

If you want, I can keep
///M6 wheels, and sell the car just with the original 121 style wheels.
I will knock $500 off the price if you want the car with just one set of original wheels.
I will re-mount/re-balance the same tires on them.
============================================================================================================================================================

Now for the best part - the price. This was an $75K car when it was new. I paid close to that when I bought it and I took care of the car.
I think the price I'm listing it for is fair - but feel free to make an offer after you look at the car, or feel that
it is worth less than that - I'm a reasonable person, and after all, I do want to sell it. You can buy a new Honda Civic, or this - for about the same price.

Call or text today. Prompt response guaranteed.

ONLY $ 18,995

CAR IS SOLD!

============================================================================================================================================================

Finally, few notes about recent service and maintenance.

I have planned to keep the car for a long time - indefinitely, really. I have few other BMWs, and I usually keep my cars for a long time.
Because of that, my cars are maintained much better than BMW require - less miles between oil changes, more frequent filter changes, etc.
This car has not been problem free (no car really is?), but all problems have been always timely addressed, which is supported by the huge stack or receipts - luckily the car
was under BMW factory warranty almost all this time, so even the smallest things were fixed right away. I'm pretty picky about stuff like that.

I have done lots of maintenance stuff recently, as the car was getting up there in miles.
Here is a quick list from the top of my head of the recent major fixes and maintenance items:

BMW V8s are knows for oil leaks at around 70K miles, and this one was not an exception.
Timing covers, front engine cover, alternator bracket - all gaskets were changed at around 70K miles - it is a major maintenance item,
to the tune of ~$2900 - all was done at a very reputable indy shop - have all paperwork and warranty for this repair.

Valley pan gasket replaced by BMW dealer
All 6 solenoids replaced in the gearbox with brand new original ZF units, and fresh ZF original oil change with
new oil pan, filter and all gaskets and plugs for transmission - gearbox is good for another 100K miles!
Shifts are quick, crisp, with no hesitation or other issues. Sport mode works beautifully.

Front shocks were replaced with much superiosr Bilstein Sport units, along with trailing arm bushings, steering links, stabilizer links, and bunch of other suspension related rubber.
The car feels tight, drives straight, makes no funny noises and handles like it should.

All new filters (air, oil, cabin) at ~85K miles
Spark plugs (NGK) at ~88K miles
Recent brakes, ATF, wipers, coolant, brake fluid.

All in all, I think I poured about $8K in the car over the last 6-8 months.
Its good for another 100K miles!

The car is being advertised nationally via several other mediums.
I will assist with US shipping if needed, but can not arrange it.

Payment will be accepted in cash, or certified funds.

THANKS!

[/CENTER]
[/B]

Last edited by Texaz3; 05-06-2015 at 02:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2015, 09:41 PM   #2
Texaz3
Private First Class
Rep

Weekend bump.
Mileage up to 90053 now.
Car needs a new home!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2015, 10:24 AM   #3
Texaz3
Private First Class
Rep

PRICE DROP: NOW ONLY $18,495
That's only $17,995 without M6 wheels and with original wheels.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2015, 10:48 PM   #4
Texaz3
Private First Class
Rep

Sale Pending.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2015, 02:17 PM   #5
Texaz3
Private First Class
Rep