BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

02-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #111
MiroE90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Jet Black

WOW I can't believe how easily the M6 took a brand new GTR... don't think that the Japanese fancy their best car getting eaten alive so easily. But that's okay, the GTR is just a kid's car for people who don't enjoy driving. The GTR will soon be history considering they sell them at a loss... what a shitty car from a shitty manufacturer. Leave the great cars to the pro's please.

Clearly seeing an M6 bitch-smack that little lizzard isn't good enough... Dreamer please make a video of your car killing a GTR in torrential rain in reverse... I think that will settle the poor little suckers who drive their mom's civic or dad's corolla's dreaming they will one day own a PlayStation on 4 wheels.

Just to warn you, my flame-suit withstands a thousand posts a second (and that's at altitude, imagine what it would be at sea-level... probably OVER 9000!)

In all honestly though, this is sad... this thread reminds me of a volkswagen forum. At the end of the day, there are video's going both ways, and like what you like, some people like fat japanese chicks that look like ass and require all for limbs to get around... that's okay. No judgement. Dreamer posted a video of him clearly ripping up a 2012 GTR, and that is his legitimate experience. The video is the video, like it, hate it, it is what it is. Shit happens... an Australian won Olympic speed skating, he's got the gold (forever in the mothereffffiiiin history books), doesn't matter what the world record is, doesn't matter that everyone posted a better time during practice. HE WON GOLD, are you going to fight that too??

Now, politely, shut the fuck up, and if you really want to be a big man, take up Dreamer on his offer, wipe the floor with this slow ass M6, post the video here so we can all knowledge that GTRs are faster than lightning and that you clearly have the biggest weewee for knowing how to reference websites. Good job, and after all that, I'll even make a legitimate certificate and send it to your mom so she can be proud of your accomplishments and put it up with all the other fantastic accomplishments you have such as:
1.) being able to determine from a 1 minute straight line video about how good someone is driving
2.) figuring out a car that is accelerating to 200kmph is clearly broken
3.) knowing that a 2012 GTR is in fact a 2008 GTR, just the fucking troll changed the rims and the front bumper so he could fool all of us, except for you... you clever fuck, you... the fuck would we do without you

BRO, YOU'RE SO EXCEPTIONAL THAT YOU COULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF CHUCK NORRIS AND BRUCE LEE WHILE EATING RAMEN NOODLES THAT HAVEN'T COOLED DOWN... FUCK DUDE, YOU DESERVE A GOLD STATUE... ACTUALLY FUCK THAT, IT SHOULD BE MADE OF GTR LOGOs DIPPED IN LIQUID DIAMONDS.

*** While this post, may have been indirectly directed towards one member, there are other (shall remain unmentioned such as said first member) that really should consider what they hell they are arguing for... I'm sure you guys make your parents proud every step of the way.

Can we discuss whether a 1.8T is better than a VR??
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #112
JasonCSU
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroE90 View Post
The GTR will soon be history considering they sell them at a loss... what a shitty car from a shitty manufacturer. Leave the great cars to the pro's please.
This has got to be one of the most ignorant statements I have seen around these forums. True enthusiasts can appreciate the performance of various makes and models wherever their preferences or tastes may lie. Hating on a particular car solely due to whom it was manufactured by exposes that ignorance.

I also highly doubt the GT-R will be history anytime soon as it is a halo car that has a long history. As another example, the Bugatti Veyron is a halo car for the Volkswagen Automotive Group which is also sold at a loss, but those cars are still around.
      02-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #113
LeMans E90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Le Mans E90

Ha!

Quote:
WOW I can't believe how easily the M6 took a brand new GTR... don't think that the Japanese fancy their best car getting eaten alive so easily. But that's okay, the GTR is just a kid's car for people who don't enjoy driving. The GTR will soon be history considering they sell them at a loss... what a shitty car from a shitty manufacturer. Leave the great cars to the pro's please.

Clearly seeing an M6 bitch-smack that little lizzard isn't good enough... Dreamer please make a video of your car killing a GTR in torrential rain in reverse... I think that will settle the poor little suckers who drive their mom's civic or dad's corolla's dreaming they will one day own a PlayStation on 4 wheels.

Just to warn you, my flame-suit withstands a thousand posts a second (and that's at altitude, imagine what it would be at sea-level... probably OVER 9000!)

In all honestly though, this is sad... this thread reminds me of a volkswagen forum. At the end of the day, there are video's going both ways, and like what you like, some people like fat japanese chicks that look like ass and require all for limbs to get around... that's okay. No judgement. Dreamer posted a video of him clearly ripping up a 2012 GTR, and that is his legitimate experience. The video is the video, like it, hate it, it is what it is. Shit happens... an Australian won Olympic speed skating, he's got the gold (forever in the mothereffffiiiin history books), doesn't matter what the world record is, doesn't matter that everyone posted a better time during practice. HE WON GOLD, are you going to fight that too??

Now, politely, shut the fuck up, and if you really want to be a big man, take up Dreamer on his offer, wipe the floor with this slow ass M6, post the video here so we can all knowledge that GTRs are faster than lightning and that you clearly have the biggest weewee for knowing how to reference websites. Good job, and after all that, I'll even make a legitimate certificate and send it to your mom so she can be proud of your accomplishments and put it up with all the other fantastic accomplishments you have such as:
1.) being able to determine from a 1 minute straight line video about how good someone is driving
3.) knowing that a 2012 GTR is in fact a 2008 GTR, just the fucking troll changed the rims and the front bumper so he could fool all of us, except for you... you clever fuck, you... the fuck would we do without you

BRO, YOU'RE SO EXCEPTIONAL THAT YOU COULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF CHUCK NORRIS AND BRUCE LEE WHILE EATING RAMEN NOODLES THAT HAVEN'T COOLED DOWN... FUCK DUDE, YOU DESERVE A GOLD STATUE... ACTUALLY FUCK THAT, IT SHOULD BE MADE OF GTR LOGOs DIPPED IN LIQUID DIAMONDS.

*** While this post, may have been indirectly directed towards one member, there are other (shall remain unmentioned such as said first member) that really should consider what they hell they are arguing for... I'm sure you guys make your parents proud every step of the way.

LMAO!!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #114
LeMans E90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Le Mans E90

But seriously, I love coming here for threads like this.

Take him up on his race offer and film the results. I'd subscribe just for the results.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #115
335dM
Major
Rep
Drives: 335d m package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone
Whats that ol' saying... HP sells engines... TQ wins races!
You meant :
Horsepower wins girls
Torque wins races!
Lol
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #116
MiroE90
Second Lieutenant
Rep

I'll fix the writing in my above post later. This website doesn't work so well on Android
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #117
Falcao
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #118
dmboone25
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2024 Golf R / 2022 718 Spyder

Garage List
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
2007 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCSU View Post
This has got to be one of the most ignorant statements I have seen around these forums. True enthusiasts can appreciate the performance of various makes and models wherever their preferences or tastes may lie. Hating on a particular car solely due to whom it was manufactured by exposes that ignorance.

I also highly doubt the GT-R will be history anytime soon as it is a halo car that has a long history. As another example, the Bugatti Veyron is a halo car for the Volkswagen Automotive Group which is also sold at a loss, but those cars are still around.
I think he was kidding in this part.
      02-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #119
Madill21
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 335i - BMS DCI, JB4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroE90

Hahahaha I like!

For this entire thread it seems we are on a Nissan forum and not a BMW forum. Sure no one should bash other competent auto makers but if there is ever a place to trash every care designer except for BMW THIS IS THE PLACE! If someone who owns an M6 wanted to drive a GT-R they would.

Personally I love BMWs for their luxury and balls under the good when you want to use them. We all know they aren't the fastest car in the world but that's not why we drive them.

Just my 0.02 cents.

2008 335i - JB4 / BMS DCI / Premium Package / Sport Package / 6AT
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #120
Denk
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5M

Cool, I saw Depeche Mode in Frankfurt in 1990. Go M6!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #121
legend2env
Registered
Rep
Drives: White M6

I own a M6 but as much as I'm a bimmer fan I have to give credit where it's due. The GTR is classified in the SUPERCAR territory, it competes in the Ferrari, Lambo range. Does BMW have performance cars, you bet!! But none that are classified in this category yet, and I can only hope one day we will.

I can go on & on why the latest GTR will win when paired against any latest BMW. If you take any M and try to go around a extreme corner the same way you would do with a GTR, you would end up off the road with your rear end. BMW please give us AWD options for those that want it on our M's.

At least we have better interiors for now.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 12:18 AM   #122
Rolitto
Second Lieutenant
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're amazing! I couldn't agree with you any more.

Last edited by Rolitto; 02-13-2013 at 12:32 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 12:42 AM   #123
M5007
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordstat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan970 View Post
I heard if you use the Gtr's launch control around 10 times it will brake the transmission. Then you'll need to pay 30,000 to fix it. lol
From what I understand, this was a problem for early model GTR's, when they claimed a 3.0 sec 0-60 or some craziness. Now they reduced the time to mid 3's by reducing the tranny's grab on the launch, thereby increasing the longevity of the transmission. Also, I believe early GTR's had a voided warranty for using launch control for this very reason. It has since been rectified, I believe.
That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Lets make a car that has a feature built so the consumer can utilize. However by utilizing that feature you will destroy the vehicle in which it was designed to function. Therefore we will punish you by voiding your warranty and making you pay for this shit. Why even have the launch control feature if its going to ruin the transmission. I understand if the clutch is not covered as a wear and tear item.
      02-13-2013, 03:18 AM   #124
DreamerM6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F13 M6

Quote:

THANK YOU!! THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 03:23 AM   #125
DreamerM6
Private First Class
Rep

Here is a Performance box data for those you would like to see. Its not 100% accurate i guess, but its close enough. I did this run one lonely night just to see what the results are. 95 octane, NO OCTANE BOOSTER. I did many runs that night and here are some of the best ones:

http://www.6post.com/forums/attachme...1&d=1360747269

Looks like slower time = more speed?? Maybe more wheelspin? I dont know.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 05:35 AM   #126
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

More fun about this thread here:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...2#post13472222

GT-R fanbois can't get over it! It's quite entertaining.
      02-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #127
MistaVauros
///M... Nuff Said.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Competition

Garage List
2020 BMW M5C  [0.00]
Not taking anything away from an M6, but your friend CLEARLY can't drive a GT-R. I've owned both a '12 and '13 GT-R and I would not have lost. The GTR is one of the fastest accelerating production vehicles in the world, from any gear or any speed. Period.

BMW offers nothing, at this time, that can handle a GTR.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today" - J. Dean
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #128
MiroE90
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAUROS View Post
Not taking anything away from an M6, but your friend CLEARLY can't drive a GT-R. I've owned both a '12 and '13 GT-R and I would not have lost. The GTR is one of the fastest accelerating production vehicles in the world, from any gear or any speed. Period.

BMW offers nothing, at this time, that can handle a GTR.
Okay let's add some validity to your statement here:

You purchased a 2012 GTR and a 2013 GTR in a matter of 12 months, and both are "previously owned" cars based on your profile. Okay, clearly you have money. Money enough to lose big on a 2011 M3, 2012 GTR and 2013 GTR. The loss on those 3 cars alone, will buy you a 2011 1M Coupe which is currently your "future car".

Then to top it all off, you dont say "the GTR is the fastest accelerating cars I've owned", you throw a general statement of "the GTR is the fastest accelerating production vehicle in the world, from any gear or any speed. Period."... Okay, well outside of the fact that you quoted some dimwit somewhere... you're seriously going to made a statement like that... okay, let's add more validity to your statement.

Therefore, if we were to belive you, the GTR would out accelerate a Veyron (previously mention by another member) from 360kmph to 400 kmph? Well the GTR can't get to 360 to save it's life from any gear to any gear... ergo, you have no idea what you are saying... hopefully the other GTR morons didn't apply too much lotion to their hands while stroking their pencil dicks.

Since now we have proven what you say has no validity, and someone of your intellect level likely does not make a lot of money (unless dad's trust fund is health) you likely (and I do mean likely, as I have zero certainty) that you are full of shit, and likely never owned a GTR. Did you drive one? maybe, owned one, unlikely!

Thanks for not contributing to human kind, please flush all your sperm down the drain until you have sparingly developed an IQ surplus to be able to pass it on to future generations.

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET... that's right, you're the raining F1 world champion... please tell us more about your amazing driving skills and how you can destroy stig around the Top Gear test track, wile you drive a 1.2l 3 cylinder polo vs Stig in a Gumpert. Please teach us your driving skills. If you open up a driving school I swear I'll be your first pupil.

Last edited by MiroE90; 02-13-2013 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: How could I forget
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #129
MiroE90
Second Lieutenant
Rep

This might also be a good time for people to watch this video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x63...n#.URvFAR3oRAA

If the link doesn't work for you... just search "Joe Rogan Stand-Up: Idiots of the Past, Present and Future" on google

Please watch all 11 minutes of it... this should snap some of you guys out if and realize how dangerous this stupidity really is. Joe Rogan is definitely not the smartest person ever, however his skit hits a cold-hard fact... The level of stupidity is growing at an unbelievable pace...
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 11:22 AM   #130
DreamerM6
Private First Class
Rep

Look, are all the GTR fanboys idiots or what? What amazing skill does it take to drive in a straight line and change gears? This is not a Fast and furious movie where you have a laptop on the seat and special NOS buttons!! You drive, you hit the gas and you change gears!! Give it a rest already, I have even posted my Racing results as proof and still you bunch of GTR retards wont accept defeat!! GEEEEEZUM!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 11:40 AM   #131
MiroE90
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Also DreamerM6, I'm sure that you're a reasonable good human being, but honestly you can throw all the facts of the world at some people and their response will still be "no".

You can point to the sky, tell them the sky is blue, provide using chemical laws and formula's why the sky is blue... and some fucking moron will still disagree.

You proved your point, to anyone that has anything other than cobbwebs and tumbleweed in their heads, your experience occurred, it happened and it was documented.

If only we had a way to ban members from our own created threads so we can weed out the noise and static that serves no purpose... however since we cannot, lets embrace morons and try to help them because, let's face it, you're not allowed to look at a retard with disgust, therefore we shouldn't do the same of some of the follow members of this board. We as a community should nurture them and guide them in the right direction...

Harder said then done though... any of you morons like to chime in on how we can help you to stop being morons? I'm literally out of ideas... my first post should have done the trick... but clearly the level of stupidity is far far far worse than I could fathom... please let us help you.

I personally can provide bleach that you can drink, razor blades you can use to cut arterial veins, I can provide kerosene and matches to light yourselves on fire (maybe lighters would be better, easier to operate). I'll happily buy tickets for you guys to the CN tower so you can jump off the top... I can leave exposed electrical wires for you to touch. I can also clear an opening on a major highway for you guys to walk on to get nailed by oncoming GTRs (and if the first impact doesn't kill, i'm sure it can out-accelerate anything on it's way back for the kill).
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 11:54 AM   #132
DreamerM6
Private First Class
Rep

Racing another GTR on sunday! I ll make a video, not that it will prove much since this GTR is also most probably going to let me win or have a baboon drive it.. Lets wait and see the excuses!
Appreciate 0