WhiteTornado
Second Lieutenant
Greece
Rep
Drives: 650i GC M-sport

Meisterschaft exhaust taking forever!!

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I ordered a meisterschaft exhaust back in April and it is now mid July! I ordered through "JM Auto Racing" and I have called several times and they even gave me the number to GThaus to call and everybody gives me the same shit! They say "oh there's an update we see and there were a couple issues with customs or blah blah blah and you should see your tracking number show movement in a few days... well it's been a few months!

Has anybody had these issues dealing with GThaus???
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2018, 09:28 PM   #2
Cincinnatus
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

I import product on a regular basis, and customs can be a real PITA sometimes. Add to that the potential for confusion related to if and how any new tariffs might be applicable and you have a pretty good reason to expect delays. I'd persist, and see if the problem is delay in production or elsewhere.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2018, 01:06 PM   #3
WhiteTornado
Second Lieutenant
Greece
Rep
Drives: 650i GC M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
I import product on a regular basis, and customs can be a real PITA sometimes. Add to that the potential for confusion related to if and how any new tariffs might be applicable and you have a pretty good reason to expect delays. I'd persist, and see if the problem is delay in production or elsewhere.

Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post

Good luck!
Thanks buddy. I did get a hold of the manager at GTHAUS he said they indeed have issues with customs. My pipe is finally in they're just waiting on the tips and clamps and stuff
Appreciate 0