BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Commercial Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

11-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

GMP Performance - K40 RL360i Radar Detection System

GMP is proud to offer the new RL360i Radar Detection system from K40.

We offer full custom installation of all of the K40 systems in house. Please click on the pictures for our complete build gallery with several different cars we have installed systems on.

You want the best. You want protection from speeding tickets. You want a radar and laser solution that is as elegant as your automobile. Then you want the K40 RL Series.

•It's invisible! You'll only know it's there when you need it -- Unlike any other radar
detection system or portable radar detector on the market, the K40 RL Series are invisible. No plugs, no wires, no unsightly box to compromise the elegance of your automobile's interior, or draw the attention of police or vandals.
If you look closely at the picture below, the two small blue LED lights above the steering wheel are the indicators for this system. These LED lights can be installed in any color to match your cars interior.

•Know where the threat is coming from -- The K40 RL360's patented design includes a concealed system in the front of your automobile, aiming forward, and another concealed system in the rear of your vehicle, aiming behind, giving you twice the protection of any other radar detector on the market. Two LEDs discreetly integrated into your automobile's cockpit alert you of either oncoming or rear approaching radar threats. A voice or tone will notify you of the direction of the threat as well as the band
frequency being used. No surprises. You're in control and free to drive without limits.

•Customized for your automobile -- The make, model, interior, accessory package, and even the color of your vehicle will determine its components, programming and installation. Your authorized K40 Dealer is an expert you can trust, and your K40 Consultant is only a phone call away. Please call 800.323.5608 Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. You'll be surprised and delighted by our knowledgable and available experts. No maze of voice prompts. No voicemail. Just real people.

•Customized for the way you drive -- Where do you live? What is your primary driving environment? Urban highways and city streets? Rural roads and low traffic interstates? On the open road, how fast do you typically drive? Who else drives your automobile? The K40 RL Series system features, some of them noted below, can all be programmed and customized for your automobile and the way you drive.

•GPS lets you mark locations where you need an alert -- The K40 RL Series allows you to build your own data base of locations that are important to you, such as dangerous intersections, speed traps, school zones and portable speed cameras. You can Mark to AlertTM or unmark any location with one press of a button.

•Quiet RideTM --The K40 RL Series allows you to set a minimum MPH detection speed that eliminates all audible alerts until the vehicle exceeds that selected speed. It's ideal for long road trips or when you only want to be alerted if you exceed a set speed limit.

•Speed MonitorTM -- This feature gives the driver a constant audible alert whenever a preselected speed is exceeded. The interior LEDs will also illuminate. Great for young or new drivers and accidental lead foot. Self control. Parental control.

•You won't pay for a speeding ticket. Guaranteed. -- When you choose a radar detector, it's for one reason: you don't want the hassle and expense of a speeding ticket. Rest assured, with the K40 RL Series, you will never get a speeding ticket. We guarantee it. If you do, we'll pay the ticket. No hassle. No questions. For your safety and the safety of others, the only exceptions to this are for speeding tickets issued in a school or construction zone, or in conjunction with a DUI violation.

The K40 RL Series products are the only radar and laser protection systems in the world that are fully customized for your automobile and the way you drive. The RL360, when combined with the Defuser EX-2, provides you with:

•Four concealed receivers
•Nineteen unique settings
•Hundreds of customizable permutations
Simply put, it is the most advanced radar and laser protection system on the market today!

360º Force Field™ of Protection
The K40 RL Series Radar Dectection systems, combined with the Defuser EX or EX2, gives you total protection from every kind of police radar and laser used today. From the front, the rear and the sides, the K40 RL series are a virtual Force FieldTM of protection.

Discreet, Custom Installation
Your K40 RL Series, is installed by our master technician, ensuring that your system not only matches your driving style, but is discreetly and elegantly integrated into your vehicle's cockpit.

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254
Email: trey@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
jazzyjeff
Registered
Rep
Drives: 645i

What is the approx installed cost on an E64 Bmw? Does anyone in Canada have to ability to do the install at present.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyjeff View Post
What is the approx installed cost on an E64 Bmw? Does anyone in Canada have to ability to do the install at present.
Thank you for your question! Installation on this type of set up is run as "custom labor" so there is not a set time frame. It will vary depending on how you would like everything mounted. The average time frame is 15-20 hours of labor.

Yes, there are K40 dealers in Canada, you can search for them on www.K40.com

Trey @ GMP Performance
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #4
mlai
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 650GC/E93M3/Lexus LS600HL

Garage List
How does this compare with the Stinger VIP? And does it work in Hong Kong?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

All recent PM's replied to. These are great systems and we just finished another radar in a Maserati. Any BMW owners out there looking for protection?

Trey @ GMP Performance
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #6
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Trey @ GMP Performance
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #7
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Radar systems have been very popular here as of late. With an Audi S7, VW Golf R, Porsche Panamera, and even a Tesla Model S coming in these custom installs, could your BMW use some extra security as well? Get in touch with us today!

Trey @ GMP Performance
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #8
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Looking for some added security? Look no further. Your radar system is here!

Trey @ GMP Performance
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2014, 10:04 AM   #9
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Bump for a cool system!

Trey @ GMP Performance