BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

09-04-2023, 09:41 AM   #1
ta.sho
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW M6 COUPE (6 SPEED)

2007 BMW M6 Coupe 6-Speed Manual $39,900 OBO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Very rare, 1 of 320 ever made in manual transmission from factory. The vehicle is in excellent condition and it does have a clean IL title. All the maintenance is up to date. Recently done oil change, differential flush, spark plugs, tires K&N air filters and ABS Pump. In the past month I have a lso added a Supersprint F1 Mufflers and X pipe. All brand new and about $3k. I have also lowered the vehicle with H&R sport springs. About 1 inch drop but it just sits right. Apart from springs, exhaust, front lip and a black grille the car is all stock. All factory parts (exhaust, springs, grille) do come with the car. It does have the full nappa leather dash and it is fully intact with no shrinking. The carbon fiber roof (Ceramic coated) is also like new with no fading. The car has always been garaged and not driven in the winter. The vehicle is in pristine condition and must be seen in person to appreciate. Carfax/autocheck says the vehicle was lemon'd back in 2008 but according to BMW they don't have a record of this vehicle every being lemon'd. I reached out to BMW NA to inquire about it and they couldn't recall anything regarding the lemon disclosure in their system. Previous owner (Second owner) did buy it from Perillo BMW in 2009 with a none lemon title and currently the title issued to me (I am the 3rd owner) by the state of IL is also NOT a lemon title. I have many photos and videos I can text.

I can be reached at 331 twotwotwo 6243

Last edited by ta.sho; 09-04-2023 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: PRICE
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2023, 10:08 AM   #2
ta.sho
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW M6 COUPE (6 SPEED)

Duplicate thread by accident and it won't allow me to delete on my end. If an admin can please delete this thread.
Appreciate 0