BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-02-2015, 02:03 PM   #67
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKapeesh View Post
My point exactly, they have not. But the question should be why not consider it?
(*edit* not entirely true because the experiments are being held in a laboratory at an institution I will find the name for u later)

But when you have scientist celebrity's for the first time in today's society "Stephen Hawkings" where his fame and fortune comes from these philosophy's it is very difficult from a quack to come from left field with a whole new idea of science.

Lets see some other examples of this:

"The credit the earth was round is usually given to the Greek philosopher Pythagoras and his school, although several of his contemporaries also believed the Earth was round. Almost 2000 years before Columbus was born, these ancient Greeks argued that because the moon was a shphere and the sun was a sphere, the Earth should be a sphere."

"It was not until the 16th century that a geometric mathematical model of a heliocentric system was presented, by the Renaissance mathematician, astronomer, and Catholic cleric Nicolaus Copernicus, leading to the Copernican Revolution. In the following century, Johannes Kepler elaborated upon and expanded this model to include elliptical orbits, and Galileo Galilei presented supporting observations made using a telescope."

I would not be surprised if in the future we are forced to at least "change how we think" based on actual evidence we are seeing.

Notice that up to this point the most common statement coming from scientist at NASA and other institutes are "We are not sure".

We are not sure why we are seeing mountainous ridges and no ice on a comet which was thought to be a dirty snowball.

We are not sure why Pluto has so much diversity on the surface and mountainous ridges and craters when the atmosphere doesn't support it. How it can be so far from the sun but still exhibit a comet like tail.

Great Conversation
Do you have a site or youtube site with equations?
I would like to take a look at it. thanks.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2015, 02:18 PM   #68
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Do you have a site or youtube site with equations?
I would like to take a look at it. thanks.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2015, 02:22 PM   #69
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Not those phaggy diagram for avg joe to comprehend, but real formula, equation which physicist and astrophysicsts uses to calculate their hypothesis?
Is this hypothesis based on quantum or EMF theories? You can not just make a brand new stuff based on no physics.

IF I cannot back it up with math/phys, and said
"Universe is actually the JELLO BRO!" It is just a talk.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2015, 02:26 PM   #70
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Not those phaggy diagram for avg joe to comprehend, but real formula, equation which physicist and astrophysicsts uses to calculate their hypothesis?
Is this hypothesis based on quantum or EMF theories? You can not just make a brand new stuff based on no physics.

IF I cannot back it up with math/phys, and said
"Universe is actually the JELLO BRO!" It is just a talk.
C'mon BRO everyone knows "astrophysicists" are all in the pocket of big brother. They don't want the common man to know the TRUTH! You need to stop being so closed minded and open your eyes to the electric jello universe all around you brooo!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2015, 02:27 PM   #71
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
C'mon BRO everyone knows "astrophysicists" are all in the pocket of big brother. They don't want the common man to know the TRUTH! You need to stop being so closed minded and open your eyes to the electric jello universe all around you brooo!
Yeah, they both fight between gravitational (big bag theory), and Quantum theoriests.

I wanna see the equations. I am not bashing, but curious.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2015, 12:58 PM   #72
DJKapeesh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i, 13' 911 C2S, 10' X5D

Quote:
Yeah, they both fight between gravitational (big bag theory), and Quantum theoriests.

To be honest I haven't came across any mathematics related specifically to the EU. Most of the math is the same where they change some of the values of previous mathamatics. I have even heard one where

E=MC^2 but it is instead interpreted as energy, matter, speed of light or current I believe (not sure on the last part)

Most of the EU scientist are plasma physicist.

It's all interesting stuff and I can't honestly say which I believe more than the other at this point, just that each one provides answers where the other may not have them.

On another note we have more interesting observations from the Pluto new horizon mission for anyone who is interested.

*side note* changing the topic name of this to (SPACE NEWS and UPDATES)
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2015, 03:15 PM   #73
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKapeesh View Post
To be honest I haven't came across any mathematics related specifically to the EU. Most of the math is the same where they change some of the values of previous mathamatics. I have even heard one where

E=MC^2 but it is instead interpreted as energy, matter, speed of light or current I believe (not sure on the last part)

Most of the EU scientist are plasma physicist.

It's all interesting stuff and I can't honestly say which I believe more than the other at this point, just that each one provides answers where the other may not have them.

On another note we have more interesting observations from the Pluto new horizon mission for anyone who is interested.

*side note* changing the topic name of this to (SPACE NEWS and UPDATES)
I will also try to find any Theoritical Physical math on it online.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2015, 09:06 AM   #74
DJKapeesh
Lieutenant
Rep

updated comet 67p news added
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 09:40 AM   #75
DJKapeesh
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

The SAFIRE project findings - Reproducing the sun!
[u2b]https://youtu.be/CFsTttzh0oA[/u2b]
SAFIRE
Appreciate 0