BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

09-07-2023, 10:49 PM   #1
Albelais
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i

Suggestions for BEF w/ JB4

Hey guys just a couple days ago I had some vrsf catless dp's installed and I already have the BMS JB4 installed as well, as I'm looking around doing research I'm not really finding much info on Backend flash options through the jb4 and im just wondering if anyone has any opinions or information on what i can do for the BEF. Still no light after 70 miles so i want to flash asap before it does come on. I would want something that also has a burble and limiter disable option. On a side note also since I installed the catless Dp's a few times Ive gotten lots of smoke coming out at idle or low speeds but then it'll disapear the next time I start the car sometimes. I've read this could be due to oil and an oil catch can will be able to help with, if anyone has experience w/ this i would love some info, thank you.
Appreciate 0