BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

09-25-2014, 07:02 PM   #1
Iluvspl
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw m6

Which bc forged wheels to get

Hello everyon I have my new alpine white m6 coupe on its way and I am in the process of ordering all the toys for it. I know I want the bc forged HC-052 wheels just not sure on the finish. It is between the 2, the first brushed black and second brushed silver. Both with a polished.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2014, 09:11 PM   #2
bigbrian
riding on rails
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2o13 m6 f13

Titanium or gun metal centers w/ polished lip would look really good in my opinion. I am not a big fan of a black wheel on a white car (sorry if I offend anyone) so the other one I would go with is brushed center w/ polished lip as this combination always looks "clean" and with it going on a white car it would complement the white/clean look of the car.

Everyone has their own opinion though so take mine for what it is.

Brian
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2014, 09:29 PM   #3
Iluvspl
Private First Class
Rep

Yes I would never do black I agree 100%. The other option is like a titanium, brushed grey definitely not black. But art of me just loves that bright brushed silver center and polished lip. I think the titanium darker center option though may have better contast and sportier look. Very tuff decision.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2014, 09:33 PM   #4
bigbrian
riding on rails
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2o13 m6 f13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvspl View Post
Yes I would never do black I agree 100%. The other option is like a titanium, brushed grey definitely not black. But art of me just loves that bright brushed silver center and polished lip. I think the titanium darker center option though may have better contast and sportier look. Very tuff decision.
I went with the brushed center and polished lip on my car. I like the really 'clean' look of them so I know what you are saying for sure. It is a big decision though and you kinda second guess yourself even after they have been ordered.

Brian
/// 2o13 m6 f13 . jb4 tuned . meth injected . msr intake . 21" adv1 wheels . eisenmann race w/ catless DPs . vorsteiner full aero . accuair e-level w/ bagged KW V3 struts . dinan sways . bel stir+ w/ alp jammer . jl audio subs
/// 2o13 x5m e70 . velos tuned . 22" adv1 wheels . dropped on kw variant3 coilovers . passport 9500ci radar & jammer. gets groceries fast
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2014, 09:38 PM   #5
Iluvspl
Private First Class
Rep

Yeah I am leaning to the brushed center and polished lip. That is what I have on my current m6 and love the look.
Appreciate 0