BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

01-09-2014, 02:26 AM   #1
Cabbro
Rep
Drives: F12 M6 Cabrio & SL55 AMG

M6 Cab - speaker upgrade & new wheels

Hi,

I recently bought an orange M6 cabrio (f12). It wasn't quite the spec I was hoping for - I wanted the B&O speakers - but I loved the colour, and it was in stock at the dealer for a good deal so I bought it anyway.

So i have the stock BMW professional system, it is quite good, but lacks any real 'wow'. Has anyone upgraded the system in the m6 cab? I'd be interested to know... i am a bit nervous about panel rattle after messing with speakers, so if anyone knows a good shop for it in the UK (i am in dorset) that would be good.

Also, I am going to run the 'expensive new car' look for a few more months, but I always end up tuning my cars a bit looks wise, and I would love to get some badass alloys - love ones with a chrome lip and dark centres. Maybe get the black grills/side repeaters. Anyone know good shops for this in the UK? Somewhere with a good selection of stuff.

Cheers

CabBro
Appreciate 0