BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

10-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
rochoventura
Chile
Rep
Drives: '12 BMW M3 E92 '13 X6 50i

Question 2004 BMW 645 CI - looking for M type customization (tips/help)

Hello Guys, Ive just got a 2004 BMW 645 CI titanium silver with all the original equipment.

I'm looking to apply some customization to bring new renovated look for it but keeping the M type like customization (creating the M645 CI keeping away from Fast&Furious customization type).

I live overseas (outside USA), so in here it's very hard to find good hand work related to body customizations, because of that i need to purchase parts that required the minimum local hand work.

Ive been thinking of the following:

- 19" New Replica M6 Style Staggered Wheels (http://www.ebay.com/itm/19-NEW-M6-ST...c0b26f&vxp=mtr)

- New Tire Set F: 245/40/19, R: 275/35/19 (suggested brand?)

- M Body Kit (front, sided, back) plus Exhaust system (
)

- Interior CIC and Combobox iDrive Retrofit

Regard the Wheels and Interior customization, it's pretty much easy, i have done it before, but i just concerned about the body kit to be a pain in the ass to-do / apply in my country, that's why need tips/help to get the easiest applicable body kit (applied with titanium silver paint) that' requires the minimum fixes/cuts to be applied/changed by the original 2004 645 CI Body.

I've never modified a body car, so i really knew into how complex might be apply such modifications avoiding to mess up the car. ( we have professional hand work for such works, but i want them to do as minimum as they can)

The exhaust system seems to be easy mod also, i don't imagine much trouble for this part here.

I really appreciate any tip/help from 645 owners with previous body kit modifications. I'm attaching current 645 pictures.

Thank you very much for reading and for sharing your experience.
Best regards

Rodrigo V.
Chile
Attached Images

Appreciate 0