BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

12-16-2021, 02:53 PM   #1
bluesclues
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 GC

Arrow 2014 FORGED RK S63TU M6 GRAN COUPE | $30k+ upgrades <30k miles!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 50,000.00

Item Interest
OWNER CONTACT INFO

Name: Mike

[B]UPDATE AS OF 10/17/2023 - 847-997-9369 TEXT ME FIRST BEFORE CALLING! BUYER I HAD LINED UP FOR CAR FOUND A 2 DOOR COUPE. $50,000 OBO.

Email: 3picke@pm.me

• Original $153,000 sticker price. Fully loaded. All options except night vision.
• Competition package, competition wheels, competition exhaust, carbon ceramic brakes (CCBs), executive package, driver assist, Bang & Olufsen sound system, etc.
• Under 30,000 original miles.
• Car is sitting in the garage just freshly detailed & covered. Will be started at least 1-2 times a week during Chicago winter.
• CARBON FIBER INTERIOR TRIM, ROOF, SIDE MIRRORS, STEERING WHEEL, REAR SPOILER, AND REAR DIFFUSER
• Carbon Fiber interior trim, roof, side mirrors, steering wheel, rear spoiler & rear diffuser.
• Only 3,000 miles on recently installed/upgraded FORGED S63TU from RK. (JUST BROKEN IN!)
• LIKE NEW! Garage kept, never seen snow/salt, never driven in snow/salt, and barely ever seen rain... only when I got caught in rain a few times.
• Over $30,000+ in upgrades. Full mod/brand/price list below.
• Old stock parts are included in the sale. (Catted OEM BMW downpipes + air intakes)
• Pushing 750HP+/750TQ+. RK rates engine capabilities of 1,500HP.
• Never was tracked. Never was beat on. Enthusiast owner... I never pushed this car to its absolute limits as I respect how delicate the S63TU engine is. The original plan was to turn this car into a 1/2 mile car speed trap car, but due to personal matters, I am looking to switch into an SUV (planning to start a family).
• 2nd owner. Bought in 2019 with 10,000 miles. Currently has 29.9K miles. Driven less than 10,000 miles per year in ever season except for winter.
• Transferable premium bumper to bumper warranty included with the sale. Have used it before and records of service are on Carfax.
• Exterior is ceramic coated by a highly qualified professional who only works on high-end cars.
• Interior has Permaplate coating. Condition of leather/interior overall is LIKE NEW. No tears/minimal signs of wear/back seats look like they came out of the factory.
• Car was never smoked in. No spills, stains, or odors. Kept this car cleaner than my ballsack.

PERFORMANCE UPGRADES/MODS LIST
RK Forged S63TU Engine - ONLY 3,000 MILES
• Complete disassembly and cleaning
• All wear items replaced with BMW OE parts - Gaskets, seals, stretch bolts
• Rebuilt cylinder heads with the latest revision of OE valve seals installed
• Rebuilt oil pump
• Balanced and Micropolished crank
• Upgraded rod bearings to avoid stock rod bearing issues
• Carrillo Forged Connecting Rods
• CP Forged Pistons

BOLT ONS/TUNE/SERVICE/ETC
• Fabworx Catless Downpipes wrapped in titanium thermal wrap.
• DME Stage 2 Tune + Burble
• RK Carbon Fiber Intakes
• CSF Charge Coolers
• New 2-step colder spark plugs
• New coil packs
• New O2 sensors
• New vanos
• Fresh 5W50 Redline Oil

PRICE LIST FOR MODS

• RK S63TU forged build + install = $24,000
• RK Carbon Fiber Intakes = $2,250
• CSF Chargecoolers = $2,500
• DME Stage 2 Tune + Burble = $ $2,000
• FabworxTitanium Wrapped Catless Downpipes = $950
TOTAL = $33,950
NOTE: The pricing list included all shipping, labor, and materials included. I understand mods never retain full value, but $30K+ of parts with labor is on this car with the most recent upgrade is the forged RK engine build which has super low miles on it only 3000. The car, by my definition, is BRAND NEW...

PRIVATE PARTY SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
  1. Reserve: $2,500 non-refundable deposit + signed private party contract if you are interested in buying.
  2. Buy It Now: $59,000 cash to close + signed private party contract if you are ready/serious to buy
  3. Trades: Would only consider a 2018+ Jeep Trackhawk or 2018+ BMW X5M. Either or would need to have red interior and 30,000 miles max.
  4. Title: Clean title. Currently financing the car. $25,000 left to pay. Can arrange for transfer of title per contract and my lender can help with the process. If you want to take over my payments ($850/month) and qualify to do so we can discuss with the lender.
  5. More Information: Available by request. Happy to chat with anyone regarding the car. I am not here to scam anyone, am family-oriented, and have a career that takes up 60+ hours of my time weekly. All I ask is that you don't waste my time. We can schedule a 15-minute window to chat and I can get you on my calendar.

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS. IF I DON'T REPLY TO YOUR POST/DM HERE TRY MY CELL ABOVE OR EMAIL TO GET AHOLD OF ME. THANK YOU!

Attached Images

Last edited by bluesclues; 10-17-2023 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: UPLOADING WARRANTY DOCS + CARFAX REPORT
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 04:05 PM   #2
f10eugene
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW m5

Local car to me - great spec and owner was meticulous with maintenance. This thing is ready to make some power for those who want to take it to the next level!
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 04:20 PM   #3
bluesclues
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by f10eugene View Post
Local car to me - great spec and owner was meticulous with maintenance. This thing is ready to make some power for those who want to take it to the next level!

Thank you for your kind words Eugene.

UPDATE: I have updated the original post to include a series of pictures, Carfax report, BMW VIN Decoder option/build list, and terms of my warranty + transferable warranty clause.

If there is anything else I can provide, please inquire directly. My phone number and email are in the original thread above!
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2021, 11:04 AM   #4
HeyKC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 CP

This look like a steal!
Just built mine. These are not a cheap car to build.
GLWS
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2021, 01:04 PM   #5
bluesclues
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyKC View Post
This look like a steal!
Just built mine. These are not a cheap car to build.
GLWS
Thanks! They are a hell of a machine, but I just want a truck at this point. Really like the X5Ms and Jeep Trackhawks. Hope to strike a deal with someone who wants a hell of a machine in great like new condition. I babied this M6!!
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2021, 10:58 AM   #6
Karter_Brazy
Eurosteps
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F06 / MB W212 / BMW F48

GLWS This is a good deal. Fully forged internals and mods aside, basically you’re getting a clean car with 29k miles for only $30k.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2021, 08:36 PM   #7
eidde
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesclues View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by f10eugene View Post

Thank you for your kind words Eugene.

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]UPDATE: I have updated the original post to include a series of pictures, Carfax report, BMW VIN Decoder option/build list, and terms of my warranty + transferable warranty clause.

If there is anything else I can provide, please inquire directly. My phone number and email are in the original thread above![/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Warranty on motor ??

Stock turbos ?

Why the motor rebuild ?
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2022, 04:10 PM   #8
Kick 6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

How would you take this car to the next level? I can see a DME stage 3 but what else?
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2022, 06:27 PM   #9
HeyKC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick 6 View Post
How would you take this car to the next level? I can see a DME stage 3 but what else?
Bigger turbos
custom tune
meth
HPFPs
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2022, 02:15 PM   #10
Karm6
Private
Rep
Drives: M6 gc

have any mods to sell?
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2022, 06:32 PM   #11
bluesclues
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eidde View Post
Warranty on motor ??

Stock turbos ?

Why the motor rebuild ?

APOLOGIES - I am not active on these forums and have since updated my phone number...

Turbos are still stock. Wanted forged build and custom spec bearing to avoid problems and enhance longevity of the car.

Last edited by bluesclues; 10-21-2022 at 02:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2022, 06:33 PM   #12
bluesclues
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karm6 View Post
have any mods to sell?

Not in the business of parting out. Looking to sell car as is.

It's running very nicely. Did some driving since nicer weather came around.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2022, 06:35 PM   #13
bluesclues
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick 6 View Post

There's no ceiling when it comes to modding, I would say my M6 for sale does offer the complete and cleanest foundation for anyone looking to get a clean, nicely running, and well taken care of M6...

You can do bigger turbos, trans, clutch, meth, etc... AS-IS (for a daily driver with almost 800hp to crank it's hella fast. Love it. But yeah, it's ready for some serious power (if wanted).
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2022, 02:28 PM   #14
bluesclues
Rep

Looking to sell asap!

HIT ME UP! Mike @ 847-997-9369 or email 3picke@pm.me. I AM LOOKING TO PICK UP A LUXURY SUV AND AM MOTIVATED TO SELL ASAP!!! LETS TALK!! NEGOTIATABLE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesclues View Post
owner contact info

name: Mike

update as of 10/21/22 - 847-997-9369 text me first before calling!

email: 3picke@pm.me

• original $153,000 sticker price. Fully loaded. All options except night vision.
• competition package, competition wheels, competition exhaust, carbon ceramic brakes (ccbs), executive package, driver assist, bang & olufsen sound system, etc.
• under 30,000 original miles.
• car is sitting in the garage just freshly detailed & covered. Will be started at least 1-2 times a week during chicago winter.
• carbon fiber interior trim, roof, side mirrors, steering wheel, rear spoiler, and rear diffuser
• carbon fiber interior trim, roof, side mirrors, steering wheel, rear spoiler & rear diffuser.
• only 3,000 miles on recently installed/upgraded forged s63tu from rk. (just broken in!)
• like new! Garage kept, never seen snow/salt, never driven in snow/salt, and barely ever seen rain... Only when i got caught in rain a few times.
• over $30,000+ in upgrades. Full mod/brand/price list below.
• old stock parts are included in the sale. (catted oem bmw downpipes + air intakes)
• pushing 750hp+/750tq+. Rk rates engine capabilities of 1,500hp.
• never was tracked. Never was beat on. Enthusiast owner... I never pushed this car to its absolute limits as i respect how delicate the s63tu engine is. The original plan was to turn this car into a 1/2 mile car speed trap car, but due to personal matters, i am looking to switch into an suv (planning to start a family).
• 2nd owner. Bought in 2019 with 10,000 miles. Currently has 29.9k miles. Driven less than 10,000 miles per year in ever season except for winter.
• transferable premium bumper to bumper warranty included with the sale. Have used it before and records of service are on carfax.
• exterior is ceramic coated by a highly qualified professional who only works on high-end cars.
• interior has permaplate coating. Condition of leather/interior overall is like new. No tears/minimal signs of wear/back seats look like they came out of the factory.
• car was never smoked in. No spills, stains, or odors. Kept this car cleaner than my ballsack.

performance upgrades/mods list
rk forged s63tu engine - only 3,000 miles
• complete disassembly and cleaning
• all wear items replaced with bmw oe parts - gaskets, seals, stretch bolts
• rebuilt cylinder heads with the latest revision of oe valve seals installed
• rebuilt oil pump
• balanced and micropolished crank
• upgraded rod bearings to avoid stock rod bearing issues
• carrillo forged connecting rods
• cp forged pistons

bolt ons/tune/service/etc
• fabworx catless downpipes wrapped in titanium thermal wrap.
• dme stage 2 tune + burble
• rk carbon fiber intakes
• csf charge coolers
• new 2-step colder spark plugs
• new coil packs
• new o2 sensors
• new vanos
• fresh 5w50 redline oil

price list for mods

• rk s63tu forged build + install = $24,000
• rk carbon fiber intakes = $2,250
• csf chargecoolers = $2,500
• dme stage 2 tune + burble = $ $2,000
• fabworxtitanium wrapped catless downpipes = $950
total = $33,950
note: The pricing list included all shipping, labor, and materials included. I understand mods never retain full value, but $30k+ of parts with labor is on this car with the most recent upgrade is the forged rk engine build which has super low miles on it only 3000. The car, by my definition, is brand new...

private party sale terms and conditions:
  1. reserve: $2,500 non-refundable deposit + signed private party contract if you are interested in buying.
  2. buy it now: $70,000 cash to close + signed private party contract if you are ready/serious to buy and want the car at $70k.
  3. trades: would only consider a 2018+ jeep trackhawk or 2018+ bmw x5m. Either or would need to have red interior and 30,000 miles max.
  4. title: clean title. Currently financing the car. $29,000 left to pay. Can arrange for transfer of title per contract and my lender can help with the process. If you want to take over my payments ($850/month) and qualify to do so we can discuss with the lender.
  5. more information: available by request. Happy to chat with anyone regarding the car. I am not here to scam anyone, am family-oriented, and have a career that takes up 60+ hours of my time weekly. All i ask is that you don't waste my time. We can schedule a 15-minute window to chat and i can get you on my calendar.

feel free to ask any questions. If i don't reply to your post/dm here try my cell above or email to get ahold of me. Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2022, 11:36 AM   #15
bluesclues
Rep

Will be servicing the car before it goes into winter storage November 15th 2022. Currently @ 34,000 miles. Knocked the asking price down to $59,000. Super motivated to sell and negotiable. The truth is I don't get to enjoy this car as much as I would like to and I never let it see Chicago snow/salt... I really want to get myself into an escalade. 847-997-9369 shoot me a text or call & leave a voicemail if I don't answer.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2023, 02:48 PM   #16
bluesclues
Rep

Hey all so the buyer I had lined up for the car decided to buy a 2 door M6 coupe and couldn't wait for me to be ready to sell this fall - Sanjay if you are reading this congrats dude!! Oil change + Oil filter just done. Car is running without any check engine light. Currently at 38,000 miles... running smooth and still super clean. Lowering asking price to $57,000 right now. I am very motivated to sell especially coming into Chicago winter months here where the car just sits in garage on trickle charge. Looking to get myself a truck or something I can use all year round. There's room for negotiation for serious buyer if needed. First come first serve. Text me @ 847-997-9369 if you are interested. Serious buyers only.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2023, 02:58 PM   #17
bluesclues
Rep

Exclamation

Will be doing a Dutch auction here knocking off $1000 off the asking price every week. Starting now.

OLD ASK: $57,000

NEW ASK: $56,000 OBO
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2023, 08:46 AM   #18
bluesclues
Rep

Week 2 knocking off $1000 off the asking price every week.

OLD ASK: $56,000

NEW ASK: $55,000 OBO
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2023, 03:29 PM   #19
bluesclues
Rep

Week 3 knocking off $1000 off the asking price every week.

OLD ASK: $55,000

NEW ASK: $54,000 OBO
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2023, 02:45 PM   #20
bluesclues
Rep

Week 3 knocking off $1000 off the asking price every week.

OLD ASK: $54,000

NEW ASK: $53,000 OBO
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2023, 04:22 PM   #21
bluesclues
Rep

Week 4 knocking off $1000 off the asking price every week.

OLD ASK: $53,000

NEW ASK: $52,000 OBO
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2023, 08:20 PM   #22
DeathBear
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 18 M3

Can you elaborate on the payment take over? Would buyer pay the difference between what you owe and agreed price, then take over payments?
Appreciate 0