BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

11-11-2014, 10:06 AM   #23
BTF13M6
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M6 Coupe

Nice work GMD.

20" ADV.1 5.0 MV1SL with Pirelli Pzero's
Custom Painted Grill, side markers and tinted front reflectors, Dinan Stage 1.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2014, 02:04 PM   #24
bigbrian
riding on rails
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2o13 m6 f13

@gmd2003 - That is a pretty good time. I only took the car to the track once and best was 11.98 at 125mph. 1st and 2nd gear (as you know) are both something you need to get used to (from a launch standpoint) and I was pretty rusty. Launch control on these cars is a joke because you will just rip the radials to shit using launch control.

Given your 129mph your car is an easy 10 second car if you could hook it out the gate. Although hooking it is highly unlikely I am just saying that is what it would be.

I wouldn't say the DINAN is shit but then again I really don't think anything at the moment is great either -- we are somewhat limited. I have the BMS on my car because it was the best bang for the buck when I bought it. I wouldn't spend my money on the DINAN because I think something better will come out if I wait a little while. It's mainly why I am trying to avoid spending money on any other tune because I feel I would be wasting my money just to do it all over again when the time is right.

However... I have been waiting... and waiting... and waiting. Hurry up damnit!

Brian
/// 2o13 m6 f13 . jb4 tuned . meth injected . msr intake . 21" adv1 wheels . eisenmann race w/ catless DPs . vorsteiner full aero . accuair e-level w/ bagged KW V3 struts . dinan sways . bel stir+ w/ alp jammer . jl audio subs
/// 2o13 x5m e70 . velos tuned . 22" adv1 wheels . dropped on kw variant3 coilovers . passport 9500ci radar & jammer. gets groceries fast
Appreciate 0