BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

02-14-2015, 01:54 AM   #23
DTMAMG
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e63

M5 CPO used if you ask me...
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2015, 12:27 PM   #24
TxBeem
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMT79
I thought I might add a bit of subjectivity, owning a new M3 and having spent time in the 6GC. First, M3 is faster, more agile, lighter, and really overall performance wise better. It is not to discount the 6, but to me, the M3 is that good. Now for purposes of matter, are you tracking? What are your local roads like? And what's your family situation? Answer those questions, and think about what (I feel) the M3 offers, and you have my subjective opinion.
I don't track but would like to if I had the right car (though my current e90 is pumping out 395hp and 455 lb of torque to the wheels...funny thing is I never track my current car with all my mods Family of 4. I'm afraid I will mod the M3 and spend lots of $$
Appreciate 0