BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Commercial Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

08-10-2014, 08:21 AM   #1
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Arrow -= BimmerTech presents Satellite Radio (SIRIUS) activation =-

BimmerTech is proud to present the Satellite Radio (SIRIUS) activation service.
This offer is valid for all 2010-2015 BMW vehicles equipped with the Satellite Radio Preparation (SA693).

This is a software activation, which does not require any hardware changes (except for E93, E88 and F33).
Our service includes the VIN specific FSC code for your car, which will be loaded to the head unit to enable SIRIUS.
The FSC codes are generated by BMW.

Price: Click here includes free subscription

If you are not sure if you car has the SA693 option please send us your VIN at info@bimmer-tech.net
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2016, 02:31 PM   #2
Tljones210
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 525i 2013 640i Gran Coupe

Go with Bimmer-tech Sirius

In case anyone is doing the same research I did when I found out my 2013 CPO 640i GC didn't come with the SiriusXM option, I want to review bimmer-tech and their retrofit option.

Short answer it was a GREAT experience.

The dealer quoted me $500 as a special price because I just purchased the car, and bimmer-tech was advertised at $275. After researching and discovering the dealer lied about needing to add hardware I went on the advise of Bimmer-tech that I would be fine. Well, I was. They sent me the instructions of what I needed to install, and the cable to connect computer to the car. I quickly got an appointment set up, took laptop to car, sat there for maybe 20 minutes, and it was done and working perfectly

Sirius shows all the options as if it came with the car from the factory. I couldn't recommend them enough, seem to be great company. Even though I was nervous at first, I will definitely use their products going forward.

http://www.bimmer-tech.net/shop/bmw-...radio-retrofit
Appreciate 0