BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

04-01-2016, 03:44 PM   #1
M6Havana
M6 f12 Havana
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6 Cab

Got a service today & oil flush

So got the car in for oil service today and poured a bottle of flush into the oil when the car was warm and drove it to the garage. I got a call to ask if i had put anything in as the oil that came out looked pretty shit, safe to say ill be using that everytime i go for a service!

Cars back in for 5days on 18th to cure the spring mattress passenger seat, full seat rebuild. Rust bubbles on rails, and a very slight rattle when on uneven road.. Im guessing sway bars or droplinks (droplinks are only 6month old mind)

Then end of the month she's in for a full gearbox oil change and a engine carbon clean and a set of yellow stuff pads.

Hopefully she is running good then for june when my warrenty is out and i map the royal F**k out of her
Appreciate 2