BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

02-08-2024, 11:22 AM   #1
Ttgolf
Rep
Drives: M3 Vert

FS: 2017 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Competition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my 2017 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Competition

Milage: about 48,100
Exterior Color: Frozen Brilliant White
Interior Color: Opal White Full Leather
Options:
  • Carbon Ceramic Brakes
  • B&O Audio System
  • Night Vision
  • Full Leather
  • Comfort Access Package
  • Competition Package
  • Individual Equipment: Opal White interior, Alcantara Headliner, High Gloss Show Line
The only option this car did not come with was the M exhaust.

I am the second owner. I purchased the car from Irvin BMW and have all the service records from the first owner. My car was serviced by BMW of Ramsey and BMW of Bridgewater. The last service was BMW of Ramsey a 47,000 miles, about 1000 miles ago. The detailed service video from BMW of Ramsey is in the link below.

I love this car, but it's time to let it go. The only item from the last service that I did not perform was a slight misalignment of the rear tires. Please review the video. The rear tires are still at about 50%. The car still attracts much attention because there aren't that many M6 Gran Coupes. The frozen white color is really special.

Full disclosure:
There are very minor incidents in my Carfax report. I have pictures of all 3 incidents.

Incident 1: I was rear-ended by a driver at the traffic light. The bumper around the license plate was cracked. The insurance company replace and painted through the bumper shell.

Incident 2: My car was hit by a flying object on a highway. The front bumper was replaced, and the paint matched the hood.

Incident 3: Passenger Headlamp cracked by someone at a part lot. The headlamp was replaced through an insurance company because it would have cost me $3k to replace it by myself.

More pictures, sticker, service video in the following link

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/pndwp...z2hbd0cn5&dl=0

You can contact me at t t g o l f @ m a c . c o m

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 08:14 AM   #2
Karansinqh
Rep
Drives: 2016 Mercedes Benz E63s

Still Available?
Appreciate 0