BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

04-15-2017, 01:58 PM   #23
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstate650 View Post
Actually, he's right. They can read boost pressures from the car's engine management software. They will know.

He's also right that you should give it a rest. Your opinion on the topic is well known by everyone on the internet at this point.
Wrong again. BTW why are you in an M6 forum? Window shopping?
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2017, 07:28 PM   #24
Padfan9
Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfan9 View Post
Do you work for bmw NA or what man lol? You have literally said the same thing about everyone's warranty in every Tune discussion. I think we all know where you stand. You love your JB4 and think it will save you from warranty issues, but unfortunately, it won't. If the dealership really wants to screw you, they can see the wires, or see boost wasn't flowing at stock psi, so really there is no way to be 100% safe without Dinan.

Let everyone enjoy their cars, knock on wood but it's really a 5% chance something will happen if you're under 700whp and getting your oil changes done on time. As long as you're not tracking the car every weekend in 100 degrees without oil changes and pushing your car to 8000 rpm all day, I'm sure you'll be ok.
It's just my opinion man, don't get your panties all in a bunch about it and you shouldn't write something out if you have no idea what you are saying. If you pull out the JB4, there is no trace that it was ever there, no wires, the DME never sees the increase in boost, etc. So yes it is 100% safe and that 5% risk can end up costing you $40k out of pocket is all I was trying to get across. Your car is still stock but you have gone over every mod available for it claiming you're going to get them on a daily basis and then change your mind, yet still bone stock. If anything you're gonna win the troll of the month award.
Oh I am? You have no idea what mods I have but I'm definitely not announcing it on here. At this point I don't trust you in any way.

'22 F92 M8 Competition Coupe - Frozen Brilliant White | 8 Speed DCT | Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather | M Perf CF Exterior Package | M Perf. CF Exhaust | BBS FI-R 21" Wheels |
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2017, 10:50 PM   #25
upstate650
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
Wrong again. BTW why are you in an M6 forum? Window shopping?
Congrats - you're the biggest douche on the 6 forum. Shouldn't you be posting about the evils of tunes in yet another thread? If you think they can't read boost pressures but care about flash counts you are clueless.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2017, 12:19 AM   #26
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstate650 View Post
Congrats - you're the biggest douche on the 6 forum. Shouldn't you be posting about the evils of tunes in yet another thread? If you think they can't read boost pressures but care about flash counts you are clueless.
You're officially the most butthurt dude on the internet.
Appreciate 0