BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

03-19-2016, 03:54 PM   #1
arumjaved
Rep
Drives: BMW 645I 2004

Smile 645 2004 no hot air from blowers

Hi I have brought a 2004 645i the car has no hot air I have messed with the I drive and the heaters are all the way full. I have checked the pipes on the radiator and both pipes are hot. There is no fault on the Idrive or anything. The car is under mondial warranty so is it worth taking it to dealers? Or is there something I can have a look at? The only thing is my warranty has £250 excess you see. The one thing is there is no codes on the car it's done 85k and has full Bmw history. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2016, 04:45 PM   #2
Rufus123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw 640

Prob your compressor, I've had on replaced in my last 3 BMWs, 6 series and 2 7s. I think the bill was always about a grand or so, but was always covered under warranty so can't be sure, if you've got warranty take it in mate, it's what your paying for and there's no easy fix with these things
Appreciate 0