BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

10-29-2023, 12:26 AM   #23
Gotyour6
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 (F06)

DON'T use JL Motoring. Please use RW Carbon!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hear my words and take heed. Do not do business with JL Motoring. Long story short, I bought a rear diffuser that they CLAIMED they had in stock. Well just like many others, they did not have it in stock and I had to wait 4 weeks to get it (remember this part as it is important). So I get the rear diffuser and it is no way in the world close to fitting. They told me to pull my existing bumper in and screw it down so that it will eventually mold to fit. It's like 1.5" to short on both sides. WELLLL, after fighting back and forth with them about it, I simply asked for a refund. Welp, you can only get a refund after 7 days of ordering it. IT TOOK 4 WEEKS TO GET TO ME. So, they said sorry. Poof! $1000 gone. Just go straight to RW Carbon
Attached Images

Appreciate 0