BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

02-12-2015, 08:10 PM   #1
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 Coupe

2014 used M6 price. Good deal?

Hi guys! So I found a white m6 coupe with 7200 miles on it for $89,500. It was listed at 94,500. Flawless condition. Is this a good price? Or should I try to aim for lower? Thanks in advance for the help guys!!
      02-12-2015, 08:38 PM   #2
mrainv23
mrainv23
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe F06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpatel
Hi guys! So I found a white m6 coupe with 7200 miles on it for $89,500. It was listed at 94,500. Flawless condition. Is this a good price? Or should I try to aim for lower? Thanks in advance for the help guys!!
Sounds great to me if the title is clean.

Sold-BMW 550i F10/Dinan S3/ Eisenmann Race Exhaust/ Vossen CV3s
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2015, 09:39 PM   #3
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Try to use the LCI to leverage a slightly lower price, if you haven't already. The 2016 begins production in 3 weeks- but it will come with a few aesthetic differences in the headlights/tail lights- that is already a good deal, but hey- wouldn't hurt to get even better (if they don't budge- give them your business card, and say "well, if you guys really want me to take this vehicle off your hands, call me".)

Guarantee they'll be calling within a day.
      02-12-2015, 09:46 PM   #4
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls
Quote:
Try to use the LCI to leverage a slightly lower price, if you haven't already. The 2016 begins production in 3 weeks- but it will come with a few aesthetic differences in the headlights/tail lights- that is already a good deal, but hey- wouldn't hurt to get even better (if they don't budge- give them your business card, and say "well, if you guys care want me to take this vehicle off your hands, call me".)

The guy is on the east coast. But yea I've been very polite and basically said that.
      02-12-2015, 09:46 PM   #5
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrainv23
Quote:
Sounds great to me if the title is clean.
The title is clean. Let's see if they will come closer to 86k
      02-12-2015, 11:02 PM   #6
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Try to use the LCI to leverage a slightly lower price, if you haven't already. The 2016 begins production in 3 weeks- but it will come with a few aesthetic differences in the headlights/tail lights- that is already a good deal, but hey- wouldn't hurt to get even better (if they don't budge- give them your business card, and say "well, if you guys care want me to take this vehicle off your hands, call me".)

The guy is on the east coast. But yea I've been very polite and basically said that.
Nice, good luck with it! Post pics once you get it if it works out!
      02-12-2015, 11:02 PM   #7
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice, good luck with it! Post pics once you get it if it works out!
Crossing my fingers it works out!
      02-13-2015, 12:50 AM   #8
supremepower
Supreme Leader
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80, 996GT2, 996TT, 991RS 356b

Good luck! That's an excellent price! Maybe you can push him a bit more though, like other members have said. LCI will be coming soon!
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2015, 07:35 PM   #9
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

this guy isn't budging at all. i want it but i don't want to pay his price! i want 87k or less of course.
      02-14-2015, 10:46 PM   #10
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
this guy isn't budging at all. i want it but i don't want to pay his price! i want 87k or less of course.
http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/173FEB27

Here you bud- for leverage. From a dealer (Encinitas BMW) 8k miles, comp package, space gray, for 84k.

Let him know you have this other option so if he won't budge- then his loss. Selling an m6 private party will be much harder than he thinks.

Don't know where you're located- but you could buy this car- and pay for a covered trailer which is 2k max for cross country movement. Hope this helps
      02-14-2015, 10:47 PM   #11
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Here you bud- for leverage. From a dealer (Encinitas BMW) 8k miles, comp package, space gray, for 84k.

Let him know you have this other option so if he won't budge- then his loss. Selling an m6 private party will be much harder than he thinks.

Don't know where you're located- but you could buy this car- and pay for a covered trailer which is 2k max for cross country movement. Hope this helps
You are the man thanks bud!! I'm in Seattle.
      02-14-2015, 11:01 PM   #12
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No shit?? I grew up on 7th and Newton/Capitol hill!

Moving a car from Socal to seattle will run about 1K.

Plus- I don't know if you have your heart on white- but a space gray m6 is one of the most rare color choices+ looks SO good.
      02-14-2015, 11:08 PM   #13
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls View Post

Are you sure it has CP? I see the 601 wheels but the VIN# doesn't show the ZCP... check this out:
http://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sal...ngId=390064935
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2015, 11:09 PM   #14
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Plus- I don't know if you have your heart on white- but a space gray m6 is one of the most rare color choices+ looks SO good.
Wow that's awesome. I used to live near the needle! Now I'm in downtown Bellevue.

My heart is set on white. Wish this one was white. I really want white with red leather which is what available in Atlanta! Lol
      02-14-2015, 11:20 PM   #15
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe
Quote:

Are you sure it has CP? I see the 601 wheels but the VIN# doesn't show the ZCP... check this out:
Unless they listed it wrong- on the autotrader app one of the bullet points it has is "competition package" so since it was added manually- I don't think it's a mistake
      02-14-2015, 11:22 PM   #16
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wow that's awesome. I used to live near the needle! Now I'm in downtown Bellevue.

My heart is set on white. Wish this one was white. I really want white with red leather which is what available in Atlanta! Lol
Ahhh yeah man, for a few grand- it's not worth it. It'll bug you. The cheapest one I found on AT in white was 92k. So maybe you should just meet him halfway between his price and yours and see if 88 would make both parties happen
      02-14-2015, 11:23 PM   #17
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ahhh yeah man, for a few grand- it's not worth it. It'll bug you. The cheapest one I found on AT in white was 92k. So maybe you should just meet him halfway between his price and yours and see if 88 would make both parties happen
Yeah I'm starting to think this too. Question do you know the major difference between 2013 and 2014? I wanna see if it's worth going for 2014 or to stick to 2013.
      02-14-2015, 11:26 PM   #18
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I'm starting to think this too. Question do you know the major difference between 2013 and 2014? I wanna see if it's worth going for 2014 or to stick to 2013.
Wait- it's a13??? I looked up only 14s assuming this guy had a 14 model!

He's out of his mind charging almost 90k! There's a 13 (black though) with 8k miles going for 75k!
      02-14-2015, 11:27 PM   #19
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He's out of his mind charging almost 90k! There's a 13 (black though) with 8k miles going for 75k!
No it's a 2014 bud. Do you know the differences? Cause I found a 13' with 6k miles at 82,500 which I could prob get it for 78k'ish.
      02-14-2015, 11:30 PM   #20
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No it's a 2014 bud. Do you know the differences? Cause I found a 13' with 6k miles at 82,500 which I could prob get it for 78k'ish.
Oh- ok, I misread it.

The biggest difference is the competition package- which some say it's a must- others don't. It really depends on how you plan to drive the car. The competition package is only really noticeable in sports plus mode and when you're tracking the car.

The 2016 im ordering im skipping out on the option because my 14 has it- and honestly, I feel no difference between it (I never track my cars, and simply use it for daily driving and the occasional speeding session down the highway in the middle of the night)

Aesthetically though- there's no difference between the 13 and 14
      02-14-2015, 11:33 PM   #21
RKP-M6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh- ok, I misread it.

The biggest difference is the competition package- which some say it's a must- others don't. It really depends on how you plan to drive the car. The competition package is only really noticeable in sports plus mode and when you're tracking the car.

The 2016 im ordering im skipping out on the option because my 14 has it- and honestly, I feel no difference between it (I never track my cars, and simply use it for daily driving and the occasional speeding session down the highway in the middle of the night)

Aesthetically though- there's no difference between the 13 and 14
I'm hearing a difference in the navigation or entertainment system between the 13' & 14'. Do you know if this is true?
      02-14-2015, 11:39 PM   #22
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe
Quote:

Is there a difference between a 13/14 nav system? OP- If there is , I didn't know there was. From the brief skimming I did, it seems there was an update.