BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

04-06-2024, 11:39 AM   #1
david325i
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW e90 325i

New here and currently in the process of turning my e90 325i into a ringtool/clubspor

Hello guys, apologies if this is not allowed on the forum, but I am currently doing a study for my dissertation regarding the impact of electrification on BMW's brand image and that requires a bit of primary research, so I would much appreciate it if you guys would fill in the survey down below <3 (help a fellow enthusiast out haha)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Bear in mind this will not require any of your personal details or anything like that I just need some data for my project that's all (only a 3 minute survey)

- Currently at around 60 responses on the survey and need about 200.

Now, I know you are here because of the title so here is my 325i which I am planning on turning into a track car, similar to the NLS 325i's that are raced at the nurburgring; after I finish uni of course. I am also planning on documenting this so we will see how that is gonna go.

Name:  uj565.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  546.0 KB

It is currently sitting on ProTrack One wheels (size 17x9 et 30, tyres: michelin ps5 245/40 all round). I have had these for two years before buying the car last year in November, so it was a no brainer to put these on.

It has a scorpion catback exhaust, and unfortunately sitting non-m stock suspension for the time being, which will change very soon as I plan on going with either bc racing coilovers or bilstein b14 and some adjustable top mounts.

First I want to see how the car feels with only a few mods and then will potentially start going crazy on track mods, but will see.

P.S: if you're feeling generous, you could also share my survey to your friends, etc. I would be extremely thankful to all of you.
Appreciate 1