BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      09-26-2017, 11:42 AM   #1
elvisisdog
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F06 MSport 2013/09

UK build options

Is there anyway I can find out how many 6gc's in the UK have got additive cruise? I've got very accustomed to it and want it in my next 6. I'm not ready to move on just yet but would like an LCI with adaptive led's and selective beam as well. Just not sure if I'm looking for a unicorn or if I should just stick with what I've got and let the miles keep climbing.

I know the dealership can tell me the options in the user cars and also search by them, I just want to get an early view of what's out there without getting constant calls by the sales agents.

Thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #2
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

Is there a site you can type a number plate into in the U.K. And get the chassis number? That would also let you search for the options on a car if the ad doesn't mention it.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2017, 12:11 PM   #3
elvisisdog
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F06 MSport 2013/09

There is a vin decoder sure that gives all options on the vin from factory. I was just hoping there was a database that shows the numbers of card with that have set number of options. Maybe there's a paid for route on these vin decode sites.
Appreciate 0