BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

04-18-2017, 09:15 PM   #23
gregmb
master chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 ///M6 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior75 View Post
Beautiful!!! I love what you did, especially the CF front lip. I think that's going in my ever growing list of mods.
Thanks - I love the lip but my wife ran an errand today and trashed the lip on a curb ... grrrr
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2017, 10:20 PM   #24
Cpark352
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 gran coupe

How many miles you put on it since purchase? I think it's awesome you drive it daily. I live in Atlanta too and have a 14 m6 GC. If I see you I'll honk haha
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2017, 01:11 PM   #25
gregmb
master chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 ///M6 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpark352 View Post
How many miles you put on it since purchase? I think it's awesome you drive it daily. I live in Atlanta too and have a 14 m6 GC. If I see you I'll honk haha
Hey, life in the ATL - I've put about 6k miles on it in about 4 months (and I might regret the decision to daily drive it 50+ miles, but for now I'm having allot fun with it). Sweet - what color is your m6? Most definitely honk or wave if you see me.

I was registered for the Caffeine & Exotics show at Lennox this weekend, but had to withdraw after the lip got trashed yesterday as I couldn't show her like that... Haven't decided whether I will still go or not as it might be too painful. If you haven't made it to the Lennox show yet you should check it out on Sunday morning.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2017, 03:13 PM   #26
Cpark352
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 gran coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpark352 View Post
Hey, life in the ATL - I've put about 6k miles on it in about 4 months (and I might regret the decision to daily drive it 50+ miles, but for now I'm having allot fun with it). Sweet - what color is your m6? Most definitely honk or wave if you see me.

I was registered for the Caffeine & Exotics show at Lennox this weekend, but had to withdraw after the lip got trashed yesterday as I couldn't show her like that... Haven't decided whether I will still go or not as it might be too painful. If you haven't made it to the Lennox show yet you should check it out on Sunday morning.
I was at the event a few times last year to show my 13 m6 ~

I now have a 14 GC white with black interior.
I was planning on attending the event but got called in to work this sunday.
Maybe next time Ill see you around~!
Appreciate 0