BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

03-24-2017, 08:51 AM   #1
SixPost
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 650i Xdrive Alpine White

6 series experts: EXHAUST!

!
I need some help from fellow 6 series owners regarding exhaust options. All I'm looking to do is get the black quad tip look and also the rear valence + diffuser of the M6 added to my 650GC.

It sounds like the fitment of the M6 rear valence and diffuser will be seamless with my Msport rear bumper.

My question is on the exhaust. To get black quad tips, it looks like certain M6 takeoffs or Dinan would be the only options. M6 takeoffs seem to be pretty available, as many M6 owners opt to upgrade. This is where I have a few questions.

1. Is the diameter of the 650 exhaust the same as the M6 exhaust @ the muffler inlet? Thus could M6 mufflers be seamlessly added to a 650???

2. Are the tips on the M6 exhaust removable? In other words, could I buy someone's M6 mufflers with chrome tips and easily change them to black tips?

I appreciate any knowledge you can share!
Appreciate 0