BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

03-10-2024, 07:27 PM   #1
danbmw1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4MC, 13 M5/DCT, 13 M5/6

2014 M6 GC Competition - 6 Speed Manual - 75k Mi - Rebuilt - Black/Silverstone

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 40,000.00

Item Interest
Selling my 2014 M6 Gran Coupe, 6 speed manual with competition package, as optioned as you could get one short of CCB. For those that may not be aware, only 103 manual M6 GCs were made, and only 23 of the 103 manuals were optioned with the competition package.
It has a rebuilt title from a light front right collision with a deer in March 2023, I'll note the main details just below and a full detailed history further below for those interested.

2014 M6 GC
• Asking Price: $40,000 or Best Offer
• Mileage: 75,xxx; subject to slight increase.
• Color: Sapphire Black Metallic over Silverstone Full Leather Interior
• Optioned Extras: ZCP Competition Package, Driving Assistance Plus, Executive
• Package, Bang & Olufsen Sound System, NightVision
• Original MSRP of $140,125

• I can be reached at via call or text at 601-760-0325, Dan. Serious inquires only please.

• All maintenance and service is up to date, I've gone through every function and feature I could think of and everything is in perfect working order. Drives, sounds, and performs excellent, there is nothing it currently needs. 100% bone stock unless paint matched front bumper reflectors is considered otherwise. Can take for a pre-arranged PPI at local BMW dealer or reputable euro shop for a serious buyer.

• The car does show some minor flaws cosmetically, black metallic is a hard color to upkeep, but mostly nothing a good paint correction and ceramic coating wouldn't take care of;
1. One dent on the passenger front door & a touched-up scratch (no good PDR guys local to me but PDR-able I believe).
2. Some slight random surface scratches on passenger fender.
3. Some surface scuffs on rear bumper on top where the bottom of trunk lid closes.
The above-mentioned would be the most notable cosmetic flaws on it, everything else is near excellent aside from typical swirl marks you would see in direct sun on black metallic.

Some other things to note;
• I have 150+ pictures available to view which include all general pics, close-ups of flaws, interior, exterior, engine bay, and underneath of the car taken while it was on a lift. Link to google drive with those pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...YJ?usp=sharing
• I also have all the pictures and videos from the day I got it and throughout the process of rebuilding it, along with a full list of every part replaced, every bit of which was OEM BMW whether new or used. Link to video of repair progress:

• There is a handful of services that have been done at BMW dealerships but for some reason they don't show on Carfax, however they pull up by the VIN in BMWs system as confirmed by a friend of mine at my local BMW dealer.
• I have a Carfax available on request. I have one key and all the manuals/books for it. It has the tool kit & tire kit. I have a printout from BMW on original pricing & options for this VIN. I have a rebuilt title on hand with copy/picture available if needed.

• On to further history for those interested, to quickly note, I run a used auto parts business specializing in BMWs and rebuild some as a hobby in my spare time, I have years of experience with BMWs and have rebuilt about a dozen M cars to date, I believe in complete transparency in all of my dealings and especially understand the importance of it on higher-end rebuilt cars so on to the complete story and details on this M6 and its rebuild;
I bought this M6 in early July of 2023 from Copart in Texas with a salvage title, brought it back home to Mississippi and work began, it was damaged in the front/right front from a deer collision (it came with a box of old damaged bits that still had deer guts and hair over them for 100% verification of deer collision), there was no frame/structure or suspension damage but the driver wheel, knee, & passenger curtain airbag did deploy as there is an airbag sensor right on each headlight bracket which triggers easily. All damaged components and airbags were removed, everything assessed, replacement parts sourced, what needed painting painted (in this case the body panels needing replacement were the hood, right fender, and front bumper, only the latter being new and needing paint, hood and fender were sourced used OEM in the same color), and everything then replaced/assembled, state inspection passed, a rebuilt title issued thereafter. It has been my occasional weekend car since September of 2023, it is not my only 6 speed manual S63 BMW and one of several M's I have, with that and the rarity of this model I keep the miles addition to a minimum on it.

Thank you for viewing!

Attached Images

Last edited by danbmw1; 04-09-2024 at 10:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2024, 07:32 AM   #2
machareus
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '15 F06 M6 CP, '21 Alpina XB7

GLWS! Well done on the rebuild and keeping such a rare car alive!
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2024, 10:07 PM   #3
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

That video of the restoration was amazing. I can imagine how much work went into restoring the car as the front end was pretty much gone. I'm sure you invested a significant amount of time and money in this restoration. That's why just wanted to give you some helpful data. I've been looking at the M6 market for 8 years almost on a daily basis. The market has changed substantially. All the pandemic surge pricing is gone and cars are actually in a glut situation now. I just bought an M6 GC so I'm not in the market but I'm happy to discuss all recent sales prices. Cars are selling below KBB now. Let me know.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2024, 02:38 PM   #4
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Man if there was ever a guy to buy a rebuilt title M car from, it's you! Great write up and great info, wish I was a player on this one but my 13 M6 Coupe is financed at 2.79% and I refuse to give that loan up or pay it off early lol
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 1
      03-21-2024, 08:24 PM   #5
Wheel man
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC

Garage List
Very nice car. You may want to shop the market a bit. Like thebmw mentioned our cars have taken a huge hit. I think you will be surprised and maybe consider holding on to it until they rebound.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2024, 11:34 AM   #6
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheel man View Post
Very nice car. You may want to shop the market a bit. Like thebmw mentioned our cars have taken a huge hit. I think you will be surprised and maybe consider holding on to it until they rebound.
I don't think any of these cars will rebound unless these is another global supply chain issue. This is a very well documented salvage rebuild. My advice is sell for market now or keep it and enjoy it as these are awesome cars.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2024, 06:00 PM   #7
danbmw1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4MC, 13 M5/DCT, 13 M5/6

I appreciate all the feedback and opinions from everyone, I understand the market is not what it used to be and I likely have this listed at the high end of the spectrum currently and that it's a hard sell with a rebuilt title..but, I've found it a bit difficult to gauge "market value" on a manual one as I can't even find any for sale with there only being 103 manual M6 GC's. I wouldn't compare it to a apples to apples spec DCT car because they simply will always be worth a bit less. I believe the manual models will slowly appreciate in value over time and this car would likely be of course for someone who particularly has to have it in a manual. At the present time in my life, I'm currently looking to sell over keeping it but I'm not looking to give it away and it would not upset me to have this car to drive and enjoy it. With that said, for anyone interested, I am open to offers, the worst I could respond with is with a no or a counter offer!
Appreciate 1