BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

11-24-2019, 10:40 PM   #1
JBF650
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 F13 LCI 650i Coupe

650 bimmercoding - equaliser resets

Just wondering if this happens to you if you recode modules.?

I was wondering why my Harmon Kardon system seemed alittle ‘ordinary’ while listening to my Spotify.... I thought I would check the logic 7 and equaliser settings and found the equaliser was set back to a base or ‘normal’ setting and logic 7 was not selected, bass and treble settings were all reset to a ‘standard’ setting too. Is this normal if you recode.... I assume it reset it self when I did some coding ?
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2019, 11:40 PM   #2
MARKPRIOR
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2017 M6 GC

Same happens to me the other day after using bimmercode
Appreciate 1
JBF650115.50
      11-25-2019, 02:40 AM   #3
hugo_nz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW iX Xdrive40 MSport

Garage List
2022 BMW IX  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBF650 View Post
Just wondering if this happens to you if you recode modules.?

I was wondering why my Harmon Kardon system seemed alittle ‘ordinary’ while listening to my Spotify.... I thought I would check the logic 7 and equaliser settings and found the equaliser was set back to a base or ‘normal’ setting and logic 7 was not selected, bass and treble settings were all reset to a ‘standard’ setting too. Is this normal if you recode.... I assume it reset it self when I did some coding ?
the equalizer is actually quite dumb in that it doesn't store its own settings. Those settings are stored in the headunit so if you do any kind of coding on the headunit it resets those settings.