BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

03-18-2017, 02:24 PM   #1
qwiketz
Rep
Drives: 2011 328I with the M package

bmw gran coupe parts for sale- exhaustmeister, amp setup

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi there. I am turning in my car and have a few parts for sale. I have an exhaustmeister controller for the 650i muffler's flaps. you can open them or close them at will. $75 shipped.

I also have a subwoofer amp setup for sale. It is a micro amp setup that sits under the stock trunk floor next to the battery. It is super easy and clean to install. It even has the bmw plug to connect to the factory battery. That allows you to handle the power side of the install in less than 3 seconds. It is a precision power mono amp (500 watts at 2 ohms) along with an audiosource lc1 and fuse holder. It does include the volume control dial to adjust output from the car cabin. $125 + shipping.

I have paypal and if you're local you can pick it up locally. I'm located in south orange county, ca (Lake Forest). My email address is russriggs@yahoo.com

Attached Images

Last edited by qwiketz; 03-18-2017 at 11:36 PM..
Appreciate 0