BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

11-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #23
fitmaster
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Convert / 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitmaster View Post
I have a Sakhir Orange M6 with Silverstone interior ... in South FL
Seeing your location is Coral Springs ... I have a feeling you might be the guy who I mentioned in my earlier post in this thread with the Sakhir M6 Vert.

I am in Coral Springs also with a Monte Carlo Blue X6M with Mugello Red interior.

I see this Sakhir M6 Vert (almost always with the top down) pulling into or out of the community across the street from mine from time to time... I always see fellow ///M owners and hope that it's an enthusiast, which isn't always the case down here.

Either way, gorgeous car man!

And agreed with all these options and the price of the 650 series fully loaded, it almost just makes sense to go full M6 for not that much more.
Yep. I'm the guy with the SO vert. I see your X6M also from time to time. Small world. Should meet sometime.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 04:51 AM   #24
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitmaster View Post
Yep. I'm the guy with the SO vert. I see your X6M also from time to time. Small world. Should meet sometime.
Small world, indeed!

I'll send you a PM.

Btw I'm sure you know, but worth a mention, there are 2 BMW events at Art Basel in Miami next week - the Jeff Koons M3 GT2 Art Car (first time shown in North America) and the Sophisto Grey i8 the following day (first time on east coast, following LA Auto Show currently ongoing, which I went to on Monday and saw the Crystal White i8 - such a gorgeous car).

I am going to the Jeff Koons car unveiling and hopefully can adjust my schedule to see the i8 as well.
Appreciate 0