BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      05-27-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
ezmaass
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 650xi GC / '15 Audi R8 V10

Complimentary driving school and hotel stay

So, I'll give BMW props - they continue to impress when showing thanks to loyal customers. I just got a very nice package in the mail today that was essentially a small box (a bit bigger than a deck of cards). Inside was a heavy metal USB drive that's shaped like the BMW key - very hefty and nice construction. Loaded on it is some typical promo material, I presume.

However, the little "thank you" card that came in the box was the real pleasant surprise - letting me know that BMW was picking up the tab for a full day driving school plus two nights of hotel charges. Very nice!

If anyone has gotten this and taken advantage in the past, I'd love to know how it went - was it worth it?
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2017, 03:34 PM   #2
jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.83]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.83]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
I got two USB sticks for the two bimmers I got last year. One car was an M, so I got the same one day school with 2 nights stay. (You get this for buying an M car I believe)

FYI, you can use that towards a credit voucher for the 1 or 2-day M school, which is much more comprehensive. The value is around $850 credit towards the $1550 1-day school or $4000 2-day school. Keep in mind that the 2-day school comes with 2 nights stay at a hotel. The 1-day does not if I recall correctly, but the voucher might still give you those 2 nights. Call them and they can confirm everything. Oh yeah, if you sign up for a BMWCCA membership, it's 15% off the M school, which will pay for the membership in itself plus more. Your voucher plus the 15% is quite a good amount of savings.

That being said, I booked the 2 day in Thermal, CA later this year.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0