BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      02-21-2024, 08:48 PM   #1
jackpazdan
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i Xdrive F12

BMW F12 TPMS error

Hi. I'm pretty new to the BMW world as I've been an Audi person most of my life, but I've decided to give it a try and got myself a 2012 650i (yes, I know, the N63 engine, but I got it at relatively low mileage and I think with a little TLC the car will run + the fun of driving is this thing is far greater than on my 2020 Q7).

Anyway - I got myself the Carly device and have been reading the codes this evening. I've decided to eliminate (repair) whatever I can and then let the workshop deal with more complex repairs.

I'd like to start with the most annoying thing, which is the TPMS popping up every 2 minutes. Carly is showing error 481FA4. Would these be the sensors inside the wheels or would this be the actual TPMS receiver or both? By the way I've tried looking online where the receiver is located on my car and can't seem to find any info on this. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction ?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2024, 02:41 PM   #2
1eyebandit
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 650i Convertible

Hi jackpazdan Are you still having issues with TPMS?
Appreciate 0