BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

02-04-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
ASM84
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 F13

[VIDEO] 2 laps / F12 M6 with 991 Carrera 4S and 991 GT3

Video below:

SORRY THE GoPro was out of battery.
[u2b]
[/u2b]

Just for fun, trying to figure out the limits of my M6 together with Porsche Driving Academy .. the GT3's driver supposed to be a skilled driver because the way he entered the circuit was amazing and shows how easy was a lunch control and how he demonstrated it. But I doubt that the C4S was good. Both porsches are much faster than that. But its the one behind the wheel not the cars.

I am not happy with that bad laps. I did much better during the other sessions when I discovered that the M6 is not supposed to be called a turbo charged car .. because the way it behave when adjusting the throttle in the middle of the corner is far from conventional turbo charged cars (Porsche, Audi..etc). No I understand how M engineers approved the turbo idea in their pure Cars.

I suffered in Exits because of the MDM in combination with non perfect raceline. Later I adjusted both. The result is just perfect.

Btw, This was the first time ever driving an M Car on a track .. used to drive Formula FB2 in 2004 .. porsche 996 turbos , Audi RS6 .

Bottom line .. the M6 does not feel like a 1,930 kg at all !! .. feels like below 1700 .. full respect to other brands, there is no steering as joyful as M cars.

Last edited by ASM84; 02-04-2014 at 09:49 AM..
Appreciate 0