BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

04-13-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
mgmarsh39
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

cracked sun visor mirror - EU replacements?

When I picked up my car, the driver's vanity mirror was cracked. I actually missed this on inspection and took delivery.

Being a used car under warranty, I took it to my local BMW dealer, and they rejected the claim... I tried quoting the M4 TSB regarding the seat position but my SA said it didn't apply to GC, so oh well... worth a shot.

Anyhoo, I want to order EU visors to delete the ugly sticker. Has anyone ordered these and have the part#? I looked on Real OEM using a EU build car, but it shows up as Korea/Taiwan, so defiantly don't want it with another language. Maybe theirs are blank?

Any help is appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2018, 12:56 PM   #2
Taheemr
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

Ask for dealer principal and shout, had this happen on the wifes 4 series, fixed as goodwill, its a stupid design really !!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2018, 01:48 PM   #3
mgmarsh39
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taheemr View Post
Ask for dealer principal and shout, had this happen on the wifes 4 series, fixed as goodwill, its a stupid design really !!
If it was the dealership I bought it from, normally I'd agree (less shouting :P), but seeing how this is not, I will let it slide... Is her 4 series a GC?? SA said the TSB only applies to coupes, not grand coupes.

Any EU, or UK owners PM me the 7 digits off their vin? I'll use that to pull the part# for non airbag sticker visors.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0