BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

02-10-2015, 11:18 AM   #1
AlpineWhiteM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 m3

Any Contact info for bmw regional team? Lemon m6 no help

Hey guys i have been contacting bmw north america for over 1 month, and they don't have any answers for me all they are saying is they are waiting for bmw regional team to get back to them. I want to know if there is any way to contact bmw regional team via email or phone because this is crazy.

i have a 2014 m6 convertible that has been in service probably over 10 times, last time the car was in service for 2 weeks and it has to go back in again.

i had my brake pads and rotors replaced like 5-6 times due to noise and they feel like they lock up if i am coming to a stop the car always jerks,

please any help would be great
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2015, 03:08 PM   #2
HoustonRider
big pimpin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC and 2015 4 GC

Lemon laws vary by state, you can start that year long process (been there) but you may want to continue to call BMW and let them know of your intentions.
Appreciate 0