BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

02-24-2016, 08:07 PM   #23
Royce Martin
Royce Martin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i xdrive GC

[QUOTE=Downfourit;19452015]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce Martin View Post

Looks and sounds good, I would be a little skeptical about buying an exhaust from China for thousands of $$$$, unless you know it's high quality. If it sounds good but falls apart at the seams within 12 months, you won't be happy and it's not like China is all that great at refunds/returns. If you're going to spend that kind of money on an exhaust, I would suggest either custom or a more well known brand that is used on BMW's like Eisenmann or Akrapovic, etc.
I mean, you can check their site out and let me know what you think, it's fi-exhaust.com (i think). I'm more interested in the eisenmann, IPE Innotech, the akrapovic pipes are small, Really great sound and nice carbon fiber finish on the tips but, small. I was going with Fi-Exhaust because they wanted me to advertise it for them and was giving it to me for 30% off I believe but, coming from a elder at this, I should take your advice.
Appreciate 0