BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

04-24-2014, 01:43 PM   #1
DarkniteF12
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Convert Blk/SO

Post Any M6ers going to the Cars & Caffe (C&C) meet in Bergen Co. NJ this Sunday?

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Anyone in North NJ/NYC area going? I will be there - I hear they are having great turnouts with their events.

2014 Bergen County Cars and Caffe
On Sunday, April 27th, Maserati of Bergen County on Route 17 South will be hosting our first-ever event at the dealership. We will run from 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM. A full breakfast will be provided at the main showroom (which features an impressive collection of cars itself). Test drives will also be available upon RSVP. The dealer's address is as follows:

145 Route 17 South
Upper Saddle River, NJ

Due to the limited amount of parking on their lot, the main show lot will be at the neighboring office building, which is right before the Maserati dealer lot. That address is as follows:

2 Park Way
Upper Saddle River, NJ

At the bottom of this e-mail (or attached, depending on how you receive it), you will find an overhead view of the two properties. I circled the office building in red and the Maserati dealership in yellow. I advise pulling into the office building parking lot first, and if there is room on the dealer lot, move your vehicle at that time, rather than having to drive back around if the dealer lot is full.

If you plan to attend this event and did not RSVP on Facebook, please let me know so I can provide them a head count. If you'd like to RSVP on Facebook, join via this page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/carsandcoffeeNJ/

Please e-mail me if you have any further questions regarding our April 27th event.

-------

Also, as a part of this upcoming event at Maserati of Bergen County, we are revealing our group's new name and logo.

The new name is "Cars and Caffe." Of course, there is some Italian influence in that name.

The logo was designed and created by Jules Rha of Signature Car Collection - Exotic car rental out of Newark, NJ, so here's a huge thanks to Jules for her efforts!

Check out SCC's website here: http://www.signaturecarcollection.com/

You can view the new logo below.

Thanks for your time and we hope to see you soon,

Tony Boniello
carsandcoffeeNJ@yahoo.com
Appreciate 0