BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

08-16-2015, 09:30 PM   #1
6SeriesBM
Rep
Drives: Convertible 650i

I've had my 650i since March and now I'm looking to add a few modifications. The exhaust note is very quiet in comparison to my previous cars and this makes my commute a bit boring. Any suggestions? How is the Megan exhaust or the muffler delete option? I don't want to break the bank for a exhaust but a little more rumble would be nice.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-17-2015, 01:25 PM   #2
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6SeriesBM View Post
I've had my 650i since March and now I'm looking to add a few modifications. The exhaust note is very quiet in comparison to my previous cars and this makes my commute a bit boring. Any suggestions? How is the Megan exhaust or the muffler delete option? I don't want to break the bank for a exhaust but a little more rumble would be nice.
Here's a link to my car, press the little first image in post 1 for a sound clip. That is a muffler delete but with the resonators still on. You can always remove the mid resonators for more sound but I think the car sounds perfect with just the muffler delete. I wouldn't really put anything on from Megan Racing on a 650i, but that's just me.

http://www.6post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=989746
Appreciate 0