BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

10-16-2023, 06:08 AM   #1
Kaizer84
Rep
Drives: 2016 M6

New Member- 2016 M6 Gran Coupe

Hey all, long time lurker, decided to finally create an account. I’ve had my 2016 M6 Gran Coupe for about a year now and purchased it with 38k miles. This is a wonderful car and the power is outrageous lol. Coming from the Japanese side the last “sporty” car I had was an ‘09 6spd Nissan 370Z so huge jump in performance as well as luxury.

Currently lowered on KW HAS springs w/ BMS spacers 15mm/12mm, Project Gamma Downpipes, and BootMod3 Stage 2 flash. Looking forward to learning from everyone here as well as sharing.
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
      10-21-2023, 07:18 AM   #2
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Looks great, welcome to The M6 therapy forum very glad that you created an account as the 6’s just don’t see the traffic the the 5’s see, on the road or in the forums.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2023, 08:09 AM   #3
Kaizer84
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
Looks great, welcome to The M6 therapy forum very glad that you created an account as the 6’s just don’t see the traffic the the 5’s see, on the road or in the forums.
Thanks for the welcome. Yes the M6 is a unique car indeed. Do not see too many of them on the road which is a great thing.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2023, 08:42 AM   #4
machareus
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '15 F06 M6 CP, '21 Alpina XB7

Welcome to the club! I've had mine for about 2 years now and it continues to bring me smiles on a daily basis. You're going to love the car!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2023, 10:04 AM   #5
Kaizer84
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by machareus View Post
Welcome to the club! I've had mine for about 2 years now and it continues to bring me smiles on a daily basis. You're going to love the car!
Thanks a lot for the welcome. Like you and many others, every single time I fire it up and take it for a drive, the feeling you get is priceless.

I just want to get a paint correction, ppf, and a Meisterschaft full exhaust and I’ll be content. Maybe some wheels later on down the line. It was a 1 owner car and they seemed to have taken pretty good care of the car so I’m also very grateful for finding this one.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2023, 04:26 PM   #6
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Welcome! Beautiful ride. I'm from Queens but grew up and live in Central FL now. 13 Coupe here with 47k miles now. H&Rs, Vorsteiners, carbon goodies, Soul PP exhaust. Been plenty satisfied with the stock power and happy with the reliability. Building my single turbo JDM 94 Supra so keeping the M6 the tame weekend date night car and the Supra for when I really want to boogie LOL.
Attached Images

Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 1
      10-25-2023, 05:21 PM   #7
Kaizer84
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMSteven View Post
Welcome! Beautiful ride. I'm from Queens but grew up and live in Central FL now. 13 Coupe here with 47k miles now. H&Rs, Vorsteiners, carbon goodies, Soul PP exhaust. Been plenty satisfied with the stock power and happy with the reliability. Building my single turbo JDM 94 Supra so keeping the M6 the tame weekend date night car and the Supra for when I really want to boogie LOL.
Your M6 is beautiful man, the combination of your drop and wheel choice is spot on I must say

I hear you in regards to it being the weekend date night car, definitely the perfect car for that job. I really see why a lot folks call this car an excellent GT car, because it performs well in so many areas. Cruising around town, date night with your lady, highway missile, and eats up the road on long drives like nothing.

Your Supra, what can I say, that is one of the best project cars to have, a true classic. That 2J and the power it’s capable of is other worldly. Not to mention the signature sound, especially with a big single turbo. Man those are JDM legends for sure. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it when it’s all done. I hope you post pics and videos here. Definitely an awesome combo of cars you’ve got there.

Thanks for the welcome.
Appreciate 1
JDMSteven474.50