BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      06-09-2016, 01:11 AM   #1
Acexxon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F06 M6 F87 M2

GTHAUS Meisterschaft GTC Exhaust

Finally my Meisterschaft GTC exhaust for 640i GC finally arrived.

First impression:

Beautiful welds! Everything looks really nice.

However, I noticed some deep scratch marks and a small dent... I mean these must have been made during manufacturing cause it would require a strong force to strike it hard enough to cause these scratch and dent marks.

GTHAUS, what do you think?

Other than this cosmetic flaw, the sound is awesome! (I will try to post some videos) I wish it would have been quieter though... but I guess it's because I have a catless downpipe on my 640i that's why.

Electronic valve works very well, installation wasn't that simple for me, we had to adjust and readjust many times.

This is what I think:

Look: 5/5

Cost: 5/5 (I think the price is reasonable)

Sound: 4/5 (It's loud and aggressive, but I do notice that around 2000-2500 RPM there's drone)

Performance: not yet tested

Installation: 3/5 (this is comparing to Akrapovic installation job that I had done for my M6; I couldn't even find any installation manual for the Meisterschaft GTC exhaust inside the box...)

Packaging: 3/5 (All these packaging popcorn are annoying. You need to keep going through the two boxes just to make sure there's nothing else in there.

Product Quality: 4/5 (cause I noticed deep scratches and a small dent)

Overall, I would rate this exhaust a 4/5, it's definitely worth the $ for those that like loud aggressive sound (paired with downpipe I suppose). Beautiful welds, seriously.

Thanks to David @ WheelsBoutique! I wish it would have been quieter though lol!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0