BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

12-20-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
mastatikle
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

Carbon fiber Avant Garde wheels 21”

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I think I’m going to go with a different build next season with a new car so my current wheels are up for grabs. They are 3 piece forged with twill carbon laid lips and cherry face. Aggressive Flush fitment. It’s from their F-line which is the concave one. I don’t drive the car much so they have maybe 3k miles on them. You will need your own rear tires. I have a pair of practically brand new Lexani 255/30/21 for the front ~40mi on them. 325/25/21 would be the match for the rear. They are in perfect condition except for one minor rock chip that isn’t hardly noticeable but I’m a perfectionist so I’m in contact with the manufacturer about getting it re-finished. I’m no photographer and have hardly any photos of them on the car sorry. I planned to have a professional shoot the car but haven’t had free time. This is a one off setup and turns heads everywhere. I just don’t show this car or the wheels the love they deserve.
Specs
Front: 21x10
Rear: 21x12.5 (YES 12.5!)

My price with the two new fronts tires and TPMS sensors is at $7,000 picked up. I am still in contact with company about getting lip refinished with the rock chip so I’ll probably just eat the bill for that and you will get mint wheels. I do not feel like dealing with the extreme shipping prices right now or insuring the shipping for what it would cost to replace these, so pick up would be best. I’m near capital region of NY.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0