05-05-2016, 01:25 PM   #1
Zack G.
Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 650i MSport CP

Burger Tune N63tu Stage 1 Aggressiveness

Hey folks,

Picked up a Stage 1 Burger Tune for N63tu from a fellow board member.

I opened up both boxes first to see how aggressive the tune was set to and saw that both dials were on the 2 o'clock position. I am looking at the Burger Install Guide and it says it suggests the 11 o'clock position for "most applications", however if there is a free flow exhaust and 92 octane it can be set to the 12 o'clock position.

I have the Eisenmann Race axle back exhaust (just the mufflers) - everything else is factory and we get 93 octane fuel here so I took a small screwdriver and just put back the dial on the 12 o'clock position on both the boxes. It says that if using higher octane fuel the position can be put on 1 o'clock position.

If the previous tune was on the 2 o'clock position were they running a super high racing fuel? Or what else would you need to have done to run the 2 o'clock position comfortably? Burger doesn't specify anything after the 1 o'clock position so I am just curious.

I am too scared to leave it on the 2 o'clock position with just an Eisenmann Race axle back and 93 octane fuel so back to the 12 o'clock position it went lol. Going to try and attempt to install it myself when the engine cools off...if I can't get the MAF sensors off myself I'll just have a buddy whose a BMW trained tech install them for me.

Thanks...would appreciate any info!
Appreciate 0