BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

11-28-2015, 05:14 PM   #1
F12M6MD
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Rivian R1T

FS: 2013 BMW M6 Coupe - 1 owner car - 6 yr/100k mile BMW warranty - HOUSTON, TX

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Start with pictures...

M6 Photos

Last seven of VIN: C968687

I am the original owner of this car since it was new with 7 miles on the odo. It has been a fantastic daily driver for me over the last 3 years. It is both comfortable and extremely fast. The best of both worlds by far. I have other M cars and am an M enthusiast which means I take care of my cars. After 3 years of ownership, I'm moving on to something different for a new experience. It currently has about 35,060 miles and I am rarely driving it at the moment.

Options:
Built exactly like this: BMW M6 Build Link

Alpine White
Sakhir Orange Full Merino Leather (every surface is leather)
Driver Assistance Package
Executive Package
20" M-light Forged Alloy Wheels
Front Ventilated Seats
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Carbon Fiber Trim (standard)
Carbon Fiber Roof (standard)

Original MSRP was $124,500. I bought it from a dealership in Florida and shipped it to TX.

Condition:
It is my daily driver and as such has some rock chips on the front bumper. There are no cracks on the windshield (it is the original factory windshield). There are zero door dings. Never in an accident. The wheels are in perfect condition. Front tire tread has about 10k miles left in them. Rear tire tread has about 8k miles left in them. They are Michelin Pilot Super Sports, stock size. Every feature of the car is in perfect working order. Even the driver leather seat is near brand new without any cracks or marks (as I condition the leather frequently).

Service History:
I have the full history on this car including service (always through either Advantage or Momentum). I can even tell you what its gas mileage has been over the last 3 years (since I track that as well). I'm happy to answer any questions.

Add-ons:
- Dinan Stage I DINANTRONICS ( Dinan Website Link ). This includes a full 4 year/50k mile warranty to match the manufacturer's warranty. Retail Price was $3000 before installation. No errors, very stable.

- GTHaus Meisterschaft GTC full cat-back exhaust ( GTHaus Website Link ). This includes 2 wireless remotes to open and close the exhaust valves manually (closed = stock sound; open = much louder). This also includes the LXR pipe with the velocity box. Retail Price was $5500 before installation. I have the stock exhaust in storage.

- Huper Optik Ceramic window tint 40% sides and rear

Warranty:
6 years or 100k miles factory warranty
Free Maintenance until December 2016. Free maintenance is transferable between owners for the 2013 model year but recently changed for the newer models. So you are good here.

Pricing:
$63,900 in stock condition (I would remove the exhaust and Dinan; if you want the performance add-ons, the price of the car is negotiable)

You are welcome to have your mechanic perform a PPI at your cost. Local Houston buyer preferred. If out-of-state, shipping on you.

Thanks.

Mark

Last edited by F12M6MD; 12-18-2015 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: sold
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2015, 03:26 PM   #2
F12M6MD
Lieutenant
Rep

bump
      12-11-2015, 01:15 PM   #3
F12M6MD
Lieutenant
Rep

Price decreased to $63,900 in stock condition. Negotiable if you want Meisterschaft or Dinan included.

Last edited by F12M6MD; 12-12-2015 at 05:30 PM..
Appreciate 0